    Atheros wireless adaptor failed yet it connects me to the internet. Do i need
    to return tis to the repair shop or can you help me connect. thanks for any
    help.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FwZXIgTGFkeQ==?=, May 25, 2007

  2. if turn off the firewall can you ping each other?

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "Caper Lady" <Caper > wrote in message news:...
    I have a wireless computer network which includes 2 laptops (running XP) and
    2 desktops (1 is XP other is Win98)and a wireless MFC Printer. Everything
    worked well until my laptop went in for repairs. It was totally wiped and the
    mother board was replaced so i had to start from scratch connecting it to the
    network again and reinstalling the wireless printer. I have been able to
    connect both the repaired printer and the laptop to the wireless connection
    but cannot connect them to the Home network. It denies me access and denies
    the other computers access to the repaired computer. Diagnostic test says the
    Robert L [MVP - Networking], May 25, 2007

  3. Hi
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html As well as specific adjustment of
    each computer according to what it is allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 25, 2007
  4. Thank you for thel inks . I have tried some of them.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FwZXIgTGFkeQ==?=, May 27, 2007
  5. I have tried some of this links. Robert's suggestion about pinging and he
    info on some of the sites helped me to discover the problem. The settings on
    my newly installed Norton 360. Thanks for your help. All is working well now.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FwZXIgTGFkeQ==?=, May 27, 2007