  1. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    My computer does not work, when I turn it on. It just beeps and beeps

    Jerry, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Jerry

    Chet Guest

    Check that the monitor is properly connected and powered up.
    Has it ever worked or is this a new build?
    Have you checked the BIOS battery?
    Have you ever owned a computer before? Is this a whole new experience for
    you?
    Have you ever posted to a newsgroup before? Is this a whole new experience
    to you?

    Chet, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Jerry

    bob Guest

    "Jerry" <> wrote in message
    > My computer does not work, when I turn it on. It just beeps and beeps

    how did you post this? :)

    bob

    bob, Sep 3, 2005
  4. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    :) how did you post this? :) What do you mean by this? :)

    Jerry, Sep 4, 2005
  5. Jerry

    Brian Guest

    Need more info like:
    What type of computer (IBM, Mac)
    How many beeps (usually a BIOS POST code to let you know what the problem is
    for IBM)
    Has it ever worked, when did it start
    Did you add any new hardware or software
    The more info the better (and easier) the troubleshooting will be

    Brian, Sep 7, 2005
  6. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    bob wrote:
    > "Jerry" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>My computer does not work, when I turn it on. It just beeps and beeps

    > how did you post this? :)
    >
    > bob

    :) What do you want from me :)

    Jerry, Sep 7, 2005