Computer help and advice.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by pudding, Oct 28, 2004.

  1. pudding

    pudding Guest

    pudding, Oct 28, 2004

  2. pudding

    Pepperoni Guest

    "pudding" <> wrote in message
    news:p%Yfd.1714$...
    > For all your Computer advice contact Paul -
    >
    > http://paulandfamily.bravehost.com/
    >
    > I will solve all your PC problems!

    Well, "Pud" What can you do about commercial SPAM on Usenet?

    Pepperoni, Oct 28, 2004

  3. pudding

    Ionizer Guest

    "pudding" <> wrote in message
    > I will solve all your PC problems!

    Solving the spam problem:

    Spam report id 1275141047 sent to: abuse @ntl.com
    Spam report id 1275141048 sent to: abuse @ntlworld.com

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Oct 28, 2004
  4. pudding

    Matt Pascoe Guest

    "pudding" <> wrote in message
    > For all your Computer advice contact Paul -
    >
    > http://paulandfamily.bravehost.com/
    >
    > I will solve all your PC problems!

    You rekon

    Matt Pascoe, Oct 28, 2004

    http://www.nfilter.org/

    --

    The Witch-Hater General

    The Witch-Hater General, Oct 28, 2004
  6. pudding

    Volund Guest

    "pudding" <> wrote in message
    > For all your Computer advice contact Paul -
    >
    > http://paulandfamily.bravehost.com/
    >
    > I will solve all your PC problems!

    WHY would the users of this group want to pay you premium rate phone call
    for pc advice/troubleshooting when we can get it for free here. There's MORE
    than 15 years experience here!
    So take your site and shove it, bloody spammer!

    Volund, Oct 29, 2004