Computer gives me blue screen whenever I try to burn music to my Cd-ro?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The-Wisest-One, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
    Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
    minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
    using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
    doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
    blue screen of morte!

    The error message I'm getting on the blue screen is this:

    ***STOP: 0X0000008E (0xC0000005,0xBF876Bed, 0xF54c4870, 0x00000000)

    What do to?

    CB

    I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

    The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

    Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

    Believe it...Or Not?

    The-Wisest-One, Apr 5, 2006

  2. The-Wisest-One

    PC Guest

    "The-Wisest-One" <> wrote in message
    >I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
    > Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
    > minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
    > using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
    > doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
    > blue screen of morte!
    >
    > The error message I'm getting on the blue screen is this:
    >

    > ***STOP: 0X0000008E (0xC0000005,0xBF876Bed, 0xF54c4870, 0x00000000)
    >

    > What do to?
    >
    > CB
    >

    > I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.
    >
    > The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.
    >

    > Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
    > the hunter
    >

    > Believe it...Or Not?

    CB

    MS shows that stop error as RAM related.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q315335

    Cheers
    Paul.
    PC, Apr 5, 2006

  3. The-Wisest-One

    doS Guest

    change your name for starters...

    doS, Apr 5, 2006
  4. The-Wisest-One

    Duane Arnold Guest

    >I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
    > Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
    > minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
    > using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
    > doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
    > blue screen of morte!
    >
    > The error message I'm getting on the blue screen is this:
    >

    > ***STOP: 0X0000008E (0xC0000005,0xBF876Bed, 0xF54c4870, 0x00000000)
    >

    > What do to?

    Call Nero Tech Support

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Apr 5, 2006
  5. Ok,

    How's that?

    The-Dumbest-One, Apr 5, 2006
  6. The-Wisest-One

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:09:34 -0500, The-Wisest-One <>
    wrote:

    >I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
    >Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
    >minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
    >using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
    >doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
    >blue screen of morte!

    Do you have DMA turned on for the burner? Is it set as Master?

    <snip>

    --
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn."
    Mara, Apr 5, 2006
  7. The-Wisest-One

    doS Guest

    No, I wanted to use that name..;-0