Computer Garage Sale - Auckland

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by SteveM, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. SteveM

    SteveM Guest

    Hi All,

    I have a large amount of computer parts etc that I need
    to dispose of before the wife disposes of me. So in light
    of my potential seperation, I have decided to appease the better
    half by getting rid of (most) of my horde of computer equipment
    to delay the inevitable for at least 6 months or more.

    So on Sat 3rd Dec I am holding a garage sale @
    2/116 St Johns Road, Meadowbank, Auckland from 8:30am onwards.
    (1st garage down the right of way)

    Items for sale include (not an exaustive list)

    *P4 and Celeron Socket 478 Processors
    *Laptop Intel Processors Pentium M and Celeron M, 400 and 533 FSB
    *SDRam PC 66 100 133 (64 -256 Meg)
    *DDR 333,400 and DDR2 533 Desktop and Laptop memory. (256-512 Meg)
    *Hardrives - Desktop (4-20 Gig), Laptop (40-60-80 Gig)
    *CDRom, Cd-Rw, DVD Rom Drives Both desktop and slimline Laptop models.
    *Laptop: Pentium M 1.5 Gig, 512 Meg of Ram, DVD-RW-Dual layer, Bluetooth,
    60 Gig HDD, 15" WXGA Widescreen LCD, Intel Wireless B/G, 10/100 NW,
    Modem, Windows XP
    *Older Small form factor Dell and HP Desktops - some working - some not.
    *8 port 10/100 switches
    *Video Cards, Old IDE, AGP, PCI-X
    *Power supplies
    *Various Cables - Power, SATA, IDE, Cisco Serial, etc
    *17" monitors - Philips
    *Compaq Laptop docking stations x 2
    *Compaq Ipaq 3630 PDA + USB Dock.
    *Firewire and USB PCI cards.
    *Keyboards, Mice etc

    DON'T bother coming early as we will not answer the door before
    8:30 am. Anyone ringing the doorbell before this time will have to deal
    with the wife. (Rather you than me!)

    Any enquiries please contact me on sdmcc at i h u g co nz - Thanks

    SteveM

    SteveM, Nov 29, 2005