    restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
    then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
    any further. HELP!!!!

    Just Me, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Just Me wrote:
    > The other night my daughter

    Does she suck cock? Does she swallow?

    Just Me the pawnbroker, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Just Me

    Isaac Guest

    Just Me <> wrote in news:ik4kd0pp3uimi22mr6rutg4m69h1ppop59@
    4ax.com:

    > The other night my daughter was reading a web page and all of a sudden
    > the computer froze up. She slammed the computer and when she tried to
    > restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
    > then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
    > any further. HELP!!!!

    Try resetting the bios settings to default.

    Isaac, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Just Me

    ICee Guest

    Just Me wrote:
    > The other night my daughter was reading a web page and all of a sudden
    > the computer froze up. She slammed the computer and when she tried to
    > restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
    > then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
    > any further. HELP!!!!

    Here is an article to help you troubleshoot the problem.

    ICee, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Just Me

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Just Me mused:

    | The other night my daughter was reading a web page and all of a sudden
    | the computer froze up. She slammed the computer and when she tried to
    | restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
    | then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
    | any further. HELP!!!!

    After you get this sussed, get your daughter some anger management
    courses.

    mhicaoidh, Jun 24, 2004
  6. Just Me

    °Mike° Guest

    Open the box up and check ALL of the connections;
    she's probably knocked something loose. Then go
    out and buy her a foam hammer.

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 04:08:53 -0500, in
    <>
    Just Me scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2004
  7. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    You computer geeks should pull your heads out of the internet porno
    sites long enough to begin communicating with real people. SLAMMED =
    Turned the computer by simply pressing the ON-OFF button.

    Just Me, Jun 24, 2004
  8. Just Me

    Scrote Guest

    Just Me wrote:
    >> You computer geeks should pull your heads out of the internet porno
    >> sites long enough to begin communicating with real people. SLAMMED =
    >> Turned the computer by simply pressing the ON-OFF button.

    Apply above to yourself.
    This must be some variety of equivalent English.
    FYI
    v. slammed, slam·ming, slams
    v. tr.
    1.. To shut with force and loud noise: slammed the door.
    2.. To put, throw, or otherwise forcefully move so as to produce a
    loud noise: slammed the book on the desk.
    3.. To hit or strike with great force.
    4.. Slang. To criticize harshly; censure forcefully.

    v. intr.
    1.. To close or swing into place with force so as to produce a loud
    noise.
    2.. To hit something with force; crash: slammed into a truck.

    --
    It's hard to soar like an Eagle when you work with Turkeys

    Scrote, Jun 25, 2004
  9. Just Me

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Just Me mused:

    | You computer geeks should pull your heads out of the internet porno
    | sites long enough to begin communicating with real people. SLAMMED =
    | Turned the computer by simply pressing the ON-OFF button.

    Makes perfect sense to use "slammed" for simply power cycling the
    computer ... NOT! Go buy a Dell.

    mhicaoidh, Jun 25, 2004