    cleaning out temporary internet files. I restarted and the same thing
    happened. Internet Properties is just not responding. Any thoughts of how to
    fix this? Thanks.
    Viewasku1977, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Viewasku1977

    °Mike° Guest

    Check my reply in your second post, about HD Valet.

    On 08 Nov 2003 05:10:55 GMT, in
    <>
    Viewasku1977 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Viewasku1977

    Zermut Guest

    On 08 Nov 2003 05:10:55 GMT, ojuno (Viewasku1977)
    wrote:

    >Trying to do some routine maintenance after a rebuild, and it froze while
    >cleaning out temporary internet files. I restarted and the same thing
    >happened. Internet Properties is just not responding. Any thoughts of how to
    >fix this? Thanks.

    You can't fix it because the AOL software you have on your computer is
    causing the problems. AOL software is notorious for screwing up a
    perfectly running system.

    Your only option is to reformat your hard drive and rebuilt it from
    scratch. Do not reinstall the AOL software as it will screw the
    computer up and why don't you just dump AOL as they cause more
    problems.

    Zermut

    **************
    Zermut: Kicking AOL Fuckwits in the head on Usenet since 1998
    Zermut, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Viewasku1977

    Zermut Guest

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 12:10:13 +0000, °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    >Check my reply in your second post, about HD Valet.
    >

    >On 08 Nov 2003 05:10:55 GMT, in
    > <>
    > Viewasku1977 scrawled:
    >
    >>Trying to do some routine maintenance after a rebuild, and it froze while
    >>cleaning out temporary internet files. I restarted and the same thing
    >>happened. Internet Properties is just not responding. Any thoughts of how to
    >>fix this? Thanks.

    Hello Mike,

    Why bother giving this AOLamer information? This person will just
    bugger up their computer again by re-installing the AOHell software.

    Why not just kick the person into your killfile and do away with it?

    Zermut

    **********************
    Zermut: Kicking AOL Fuckwits in the head on Usenet since 1998
    Zermut, Nov 8, 2003
  5. Viewasku1977

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 17:18:35 GMT, in
    <>
    Zermut scrawled:

    >On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 12:10:13 +0000, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Check my reply in your second post, about HD Valet.
    >>

    >>On 08 Nov 2003 05:10:55 GMT, in
    >> <>
    >> Viewasku1977 scrawled:
    >>
    >>>Trying to do some routine maintenance after a rebuild, and it froze while
    >>>cleaning out temporary internet files. I restarted and the same thing
    >>>happened. Internet Properties is just not responding. Any thoughts of how to
    >>>fix this? Thanks.

    >Hello Mike,
    >
    >Why bother giving this AOLamer information? This person will just
    >bugger up their computer again by re-installing the AOHell software.
    >
    >Why not just kick the person into your killfile and do away with it?

    How about I say "no", and advise you to fix your broken sig?

    <snip broken sig>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 8, 2003