    Yakov K Guest

    the clock on the bottom right of my task bar runs slightly fast. Is there
    any way to slow it down?

    Yakov K, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Yakov K wrote:
    > the clock on the bottom right of my task bar runs slightly fast. Is there
    > any way to slow it down?

    Depending on what OS you use, you could use the Time server service to
    keep it in check.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 18, 2006

  3. Yakov K

    Yakov K Guest

    Thanks - Windows 2000

    Yakov K, Aug 18, 2006
  4. Yakov K

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:38:04 +0100, Yakov K wrote:

    >Thanks - Windows 2000

    Even without knowing the specific OS, simply searching past posts in
    24HSHD,
    or www.google.com would have found lots of time server client software.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=windows 2000 time server client freeware
    http://www.tucows.com/Windows/Internet/TimeSynchronizers/

    Free Atomic Clock Sync utility from worldtimeserver.com(this free
    utility requires Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, 95 or NT 4). Atomic Clock
    Sync is provided free of charge by world time server ...
    www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

    Thinking Man Software - Dimension 4 v5.0Simply put, Dimension 4 v5.0 is
    the fastest and easiest way to synchronize your PC's clock for
    Windows-based operating systems. ...
    www.thinkman.com/dimension4/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

    Software sites
    http://www.download.com/
    http://www.tucows.com/
    http://www.simtel.net/

    why?, Aug 18, 2006
  5. Yakov K

    WeeWilly Guest

    I did a Google on Atomic Clocks and there is at least one good one at
    Downloads.com. You simply ping once a month or so and it automatically
    makes the clock correction... bada bing bada boom

    Bill

    WeeWilly, Aug 18, 2006
  6. Yakov K

    Plato Guest

    Yakov K wrote:

    > the clock on the bottom right of my task bar runs slightly fast. Is there
    > any way to slow it down?

    On can use Tclock available here to keep the time perfect, no matter
    what.

    http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    General Tools

    Plato, Aug 19, 2006