    happen with other computers. This is an XP home os...
    --
    Sister Dorothy
    =?Utf-8?B?U2lzdGVyRG9yb3RoeQ==?=, Nov 22, 2005

  2. That sounds like an issue with your BIOS. I would recommend you post in the
    following newsgroup for appropriate answers and suggestions:
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 22, 2005

  3. Thanks, Andre--I'll try that.
    --
    Sister Dorothy

    =?Utf-8?B?U2lzdGVyRG9yb3RoeQ==?=, Nov 22, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2lzdGVyRG9yb3RoeQ==?=

    PJB Guest

    I would suggest you replace the battery. This is a common beginning of
    failing battery problem.

    Peter Banks
    Wn, New Zealand.

    PJB, Nov 23, 2005