    It's called OldCmp.exe
    Anyone here ever use it? It's located here for those interested.
    http://www.joeware.net/

    Laura, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Laura

    Wayne Guest

    Thank you, a good resource to pass onto students :) I'll play with some of
    his free tools and post back if there are any issues.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Laura

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Wayne" <> say in

    > Thank you, a good resource to pass onto students :) I'll play with
    > some of his free tools and post back if there are any issues.

    adfind was amazing....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Expert Opinions $5 ... I Shut Up $10

    Neil, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Laura

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Laura" <> say in news:eWQYjO4zFHA.2752
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.joeware.net/

    All Hail JoeWare!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Friends don't let friends drive naked.

    Neil, Oct 13, 2005
  5. Joe posts a heck of a lot in the Windows Scripting groups and is very much a
    guru.

    Brendon Rogers, Oct 13, 2005
  6. Laura

    LRM Guest

    Well, then I'm off to the scripting group.
    Thanks for the info.

    LRM, Oct 13, 2005
  7. Joe's got a lot of good stuff. I have e-mailed back and forth with him once
    and he is a really nice chap.

    Bob

    --
    Bob Christian II