    I think they are on Moorhouse Ave near Fitzgerald Ave.
    Years ago they were on Montreal st (or perhaps Durham).
    TIA

    Neal Phillips, May 24, 2005

  2. Never mind, I remember!

    Neal Phillips, May 24, 2005

  3. Neal Phillips

    HCS Guest

    Dataworld

    They are on Moorhouse/Falsgrave or whatever that street is that goes around
    Jade Stadium to Wilsons Road
    And they are not in the Phone Book!!!

    HCS, May 24, 2005
  4. Neal Phillips

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 16:08:14 +1200, Neal Phillips wrote:

    > Never mind, I remember!

    Ah but will you on Thursday? ;-)

    Gordon, May 24, 2005
  5. Neal Phillips

    Tim Guest

    I second that. They are on Moorehouse ave two or so buildings from the
    street mentioned at the back. The building used to have Cave Rock ISP
    upstairs.

    - Tim

    Tim, May 24, 2005
  6. Neal Phillips

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "HCS" <> wrote in news:4292c8f4$:

    > Dataworld
    >
    > They are on Moorhouse/Falsgrave or whatever that street is that goes
    > around Jade Stadium to Wilsons Road
    > And they are not in the Phone Book!!!
    >
    > "Neal Phillips" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all.
    >> Brain fart time.
    >> I'll be in ChCh on Thursday and need a special cable.
    >> I used to deal with a company down there but I forget their name.
    >> I think they are on Moorhouse Ave near Fitzgerald Ave.
    >> Years ago they were on Montreal st (or perhaps Durham).
    >> TIA

    The CHCH branch shut a few months ago IIRC. Think of an alternate to be
    prepared.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 24, 2005
  7. On 24 May 2005 22:56:55 +1200, Dave Taylor
    <> wrote:

    >"HCS" <> wrote in news:4292c8f4$:
    >
    >> Dataworld
    >>
    >> They are on Moorhouse/Falsgrave or whatever that street is that goes
    >> around Jade Stadium to Wilsons Road
    >> And they are not in the Phone Book!!!
    >>
    >> "Neal Phillips" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi all.
    >>> Brain fart time.
    >>> I'll be in ChCh on Thursday and need a special cable.
    >>> I used to deal with a company down there but I forget their name.
    >>> I think they are on Moorhouse Ave near Fitzgerald Ave.
    >>> Years ago they were on Montreal st (or perhaps Durham).
    >>> TIA
    >>>

    >The CHCH branch shut a few months ago IIRC. Think of an alternate to be
    >prepared.

    No it is still open
    We have dealt with them recently

    FreedomChooser, May 24, 2005
  8. Re: Computer Cable Company,. Christchurch. Thanks all

    Yes, Dataworld.
    Apparently bought out by DCS and are now DCS Dataworld.

    I have been in touch with them by email.
    They got back to me very quickly and are able to make the cable in time for
    me.
    Thanks to all who replied.
    Cheers

    Neal Phillips, May 24, 2005
  9. Neal Phillips

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 23:11:52 +1200, FreedomChooser
    <> wrote:

    >On 24 May 2005 22:56:55 +1200, Dave Taylor
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>"HCS" <> wrote in news:4292c8f4$:
    >>
    >>> Dataworld
    >>>
    >>> They are on Moorhouse/Falsgrave or whatever that street is that goes
    >>> around Jade Stadium to Wilsons Road
    >>> And they are not in the Phone Book!!!
    >>>
    >>> "Neal Phillips" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>The CHCH branch shut a few months ago IIRC. Think of an alternate to be
    >>prepared.

    >No it is still open
    >We have dealt with them recently

    I'm pretty sure they're closing down soon though. You could try
    Computer Dynamics.
    http://www.cdlnz.com/index.html?Contact_CDL=Yes

    DoggNZ, May 25, 2005
  10. On Wed, 25 May 2005 16:02:17 +1200, DoggNZ <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 24 May 2005 23:11:52 +1200, FreedomChooser
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On 24 May 2005 22:56:55 +1200, Dave Taylor
    >><> wrote:

    >>>The CHCH branch shut a few months ago IIRC. Think of an alternate to be
    >>>prepared.

    >>No it is still open
    >>We have dealt with them recently

    >I'm pretty sure they're closing down soon though. You could try
    >Computer Dynamics.
    >http://www.cdlnz.com/index.html?Contact_CDL=Yes

    Who's DCS?

    Is that Computer and Data Cabling services of Worsworth St?

    Companies register says Dataworld Chch Ltd has ceased trading

    FreedomChooser, May 26, 2005
  11. Re: Computer Cable Company,. Christchurch. Thanks all

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 07:04:35 +1200, "Neal Phillips"
    <> wrote:

    >Yes, Dataworld.
    >Apparently bought out by DCS and are now DCS Dataworld.

    Who is DCS

    Is that Computer and Data cabling services of Worsworth St?

    Companies registery says Dataworld Chch ltd have ceased trading

    FreedomChooser, May 26, 2005