    testout please!!

    TIA

    Howard.

    h, Feb 16, 2005

  2. I haven't yet, but am looking into Turnkey for evaluation purposes, since I
    get these type of questions all the time.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..
    "h" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm wondering if anyone has used learnkey or test out and how they rated
    > them for training for MCSE or other (MCSA, Comptia A+, Network+ Cisco

    etc) -
    > I am just tossing up which of these to go for and am leaning heavily

    towards

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 16, 2005

  3. Go with CBT nuggets for computer based training. Best value for the price.

    =?Utf-8?B?TUNOR1Agd2FubmFiZQ==?=, Feb 16, 2005
  4. h

    Syncme Guest

    "h" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm wondering if anyone has used learnkey or test out and how they rated
    > them for training for MCSE or other (MCSA, Comptia A+, Network+ Cisco
    > etc) - I am just tossing up which of these to go for and am leaning
    > heavily towards Testout because of a great package price they're doing -
    > so convince me of testout please!!
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Howard.

    From what comments I've seen, they are good but are rarely complete.
    Most people recommend it as a supplement to the study regiment.
    You might also find it useful to have a book in hand as a reference later.

    Syncme

    Syncme, Feb 17, 2005
  5. h

    h Guest