    Connections instead of User Authentication? You can do it in XP but I can't
    even find a place to tell the Vista machine to Authenticate the computer
    first before the user logs in. Is this functionality totally gone in Vista?

    Joel, Mar 10, 2008

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > Is it possible to force Vista to perform Computer Authentication for
    > Wireless Connections instead of User Authentication? You can do it in
    > XP but I can't even find a place to tell the Vista machine to
    > Authenticate the computer first before the user logs in. Is this
    > functionality totally gone in Vista?

    Yes, you can configure Vista clients to use computer authentication. What
    kind of authentication infrastructure and what authentication methods are
    you using?

    --
    James McIllece, Microsoft

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
    name for newsgroup participation only.

    James McIllece [MS], Mar 17, 2008

  3. Joel

    Joel Guest