    moderntravel DOT net

    Rainbow Sky Travel
    rainbow sky travel DOT net

    Torrey Lauer, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Torrey Lauer

    John Barnes Guest

    You can get the name and description here and buy where you like
    http://www.buycheapsoftware.com/details.asp?productID=1825

    John Barnes, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Torrey Lauer

    Rick Guest

    Torrey Lauer wrote:
    > I'm buying a new latop with an AMD 64 bit processor. I want to buy a 64 bit
    > A/V for it, and I remember that CA has one that is 64 bit native, but I
    > forget the name of it. I believe that it's NOT the EZ version.
    >
    > I've already deleted the older posts on this subject, and can't search it to
    > find it.
    >
    > Thanks for responding!

    Barb Bowman wrote:

    http://www.digitalriver.com/v2.0-img/operations/ca/site/promo/etrust_promotion.html

    90 day free trial - may include server as I read this one..

    For eTrust Antivirus 7.1 or contact CA Small Business sales and they
    will send you a CD.

    Rick, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Torrey Lauer

    Rick Guest

    Here's the same product at the same vendor for much less:

    http://www.buycheapsoftware.com/buy_cheap_software.asp?productID=1825

    Rick, Aug 23, 2005
  5. Torrey Lauer

    Rick Guest

    Please excuse the error. Both links are the same price. I just misread
    the first time.

    Rick, Aug 23, 2005
  6. Torrey Lauer

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    Perfect, thanks!

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel
    rainbow sky travel DOT net

    Torrey Lauer, Aug 23, 2005
  7. Torrey Lauer

    Your name Guest

    "John Barnes" <> wrote in

    > You can get the name and description here and buy where you like
    > http://www.buycheapsoftware.com/details.asp?productID=1825

    Just a word of warning on the buycheapsoftware.com product. I had first
    bought a copy of 64-bit eTrust directly from Computer Associates. Because I
    wanted another license for my other 64-bit computers, I thought I would get
    the next one from buycheapsoftware.com since it was less expensive. However
    the install disks are _not_ the same. In comparing the two disks the one
    from CA has some 64-bit directories on it while the one from
    buycheapsoftware.com is missing these. In using the latter I get the "wrong
    type of machine" error messages in XP x86, though it will install quite
    nicely on 32-bit XP and Win 2000. I know that the description on the site
    says it is good for x64, but the disk I purchased will not work. Again, the
    disk I got through DigitalRiver\CA works fine.
    Ken

    Your name, Aug 24, 2005