    Middle Ages again, before the evil consumes us and our flesh will be
    cooked in hell.

    Hank

    Hank Higgens, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Hank Higgens

    Jason Guest

    Hank Higgens <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I think the devil gave away the idea of computers to its creators just
    > to enslave mankind.Computers are totally evil and we should not use
    > them.
    >
    > Computers steal jobs, computers wash our brains, computers steal our
    > time and destroy our health.
    >
    > I recommend to burn all computers and live like our ancestors in the
    > Middle Ages again, before the evil consumes us and our flesh will be
    > cooked in hell.
    >
    > Hank

    BOOKS TOO!!!!!

    Jason, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Hank Higgens

    S.Heenan Guest

    Hank Higgens wrote:
    > I think the devil gave away the idea of computers to its creators just
    > to enslave mankind.Computers are totally evil and we should not use
    > them.
    >
    > Computers steal jobs, computers wash our brains, computers steal our
    > time and destroy our health.
    >
    > I recommend to burn all computers and live like our ancestors in the
    > Middle Ages again, before the evil consumes us and our flesh will be
    > cooked in hell.

    Break out the thermite and have a BBQ !

    S.Heenan, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Hank Higgens

    derek / nul Guest

    You had better start taking your own advice. :)

    derek / nul, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Hank Higgens

    Spajky Guest

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:59:30 -0500, "Jason" <> wrote:

    >> I recommend to burn all computers and live like our ancestors in the
    >> Middle Ages again, before the evil consumes us and our flesh will be
    >> cooked in hell.

    >BOOKS TOO!!!!!

    Cellphones TOO! (or people not disconnect them & using them in public
    places ....)

    -- Regards, SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

    Spajky, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Hank Higgens

    Michael-NC Guest

    > I think the devil gave away the idea of computers to its creators just
    > to enslave mankind.Computers are totally evil and we should not use
    > them.
    >
    > Computers steal jobs, computers wash our brains, computers steal our
    > time and destroy our health.
    >
    > I recommend to burn all computers and live like our ancestors in the
    > Middle Ages again, before the evil consumes us and our flesh will be
    > cooked in hell.
    >
    > Hank

    I'm always up for a good BBQ, as long as there is good Whiskey and Beer at
    hand!

    Michael-NC, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Hank Higgens

    PCportinc Guest

    >I think the devil gave away the idea of computers to its creators just

    MTV is the spawn of satan.

    PCportinc, Apr 9, 2004