    it is in their hands now. Who do i have to bribe or what do i need to do to
    get this on my transcript. It is the only thing holding me back from a shiny
    new mcse cert..

    =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=, Jun 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?= <> say
    in news:D:

    > I emailed
    > mcphelp, each time i am asked to send mcp number, comptia number,
    > registration number, blood type, pets name, first childs left testicle
    > ect...

    I have no answer to help (other than call your RASC and the numbers are
    at http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and demand someone whose primary
    language is yours), but I really like your style. Stick around, we need
    more humor.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    BD Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Neil] hadn't posted
    { Xns97F0E0794F73Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 }
    ---

    > I have no answer to help (other than call your RASC and the numbers are
    > at http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and demand someone whose primary
    > language is yours), but I really like your style. Stick around, we need
    > more humor.

    I'm flabbergasted! It takes alot to get you to like someone from a single post.
    ;)
    --
    Bigus Di┬ękus
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 29, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    kpg Guest

    As BD once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\200102.htm (6/29/2006
    > 8:33:12 AM) # Imagine what your life would be like if [Neil] hadn't
    > posted { Xns97F0E0794F73Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 }
    > ---
    >>
    >> I have no answer to help (other than call your RASC and the numbers
    >> are at http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and demand someone whose
    >> primary language is yours), but I really like your style. Stick
    >> around, we need more humor.
    >>

    > I'm flabbergasted! It takes alot to get you to like someone from a
    > single post. ;)

    He had me a left testicle.

    kpg, Jun 29, 2006
  5. Me too.

    As for the issue of the Sec+ not showing on the MS transcript if you did
    what you needed to it can honestly take up to a couple of weeks. I don't
    know why it just does. In your case it seems longer so I'd call MS and goto
    CompTIA and put a support case in your profile as well.

    If you are unable to resolve this I have connections at both MS and CompTIA.
    Let me know if I can help.

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 29, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > He had me a left testicle.

    so long as he doesn't have your left testicle.

    (I read that aloud at home and even my staid, conservative Mrs was laffin)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - IneedsignificantlymoreroominthislineforwhatIwanttosay.

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

    > He had me a left testicle.

    Say what you mean, mean what you say.

    If you meant "*I* had me a left testicle"...I would have to ask "What type of
    breakfast is that?"

    If you meant "he had me *at* left testicle", I would have to agree with you.

    --
    B 'I know what you meant' D
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 29, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    kpg Guest

    As BD once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\200146.htm (6/29/2006
    > 11:06:34 AM) # << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    >>
    >> He had me a left testicle.
    >>

    > Say what you mean, mean what you say.
    >
    > If you meant "*I* had me a left testicle"...I would have to ask "What
    > type of breakfast is that?"
    >
    > If you meant "he had me *at* left testicle", I would have to agree
    > with you.

    Sorry. I suffer from Neil's syndrome.

    kpg, Jun 29, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

    > Sorry. I suffer from Neil's syndrome.

    We all do from time to time ;)

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 29, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > I suffer from Neil's syndrome.

    Phuk Yu!

    *head butts kpg*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\200200.htm (6/29/2006
    > 4:13:58 PM) # did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    >> I suffer from Neil's syndrome.
    >>

    > Phuk Yu!
    >
    > *head butts kpg*

    Hey, I have Neil's syndrome. Didn't even feel it.

    kpg, Jun 29, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    MitchS Guest

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    >> I suffer from Neil's syndrome.
    >>

    > Phuk Yu!
    >
    > *head butts kpg*

    Nurse! The old guy in room 12 is causing a ruckus again.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 29, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > Hey, I have Neil's syndrome. Didn't even feel it.

    yeah, well the metal plate in YOUR head gave me a headache...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Well, to be Frank, I'd have to change my name.

    Neil, Jun 30, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Nurse! The old guy in room 12 is causing a ruckus again.

    COOL! maybe now I'll get that sponge bath I've been promised...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 29, 2006 at 7:48pm "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear "MitchS" <> say in
    >

    >> Nurse! The old guy in room 12 is causing a ruckus again.

    > COOL! maybe now I'll get that sponge bath I've been promised...

    From the old guy or the nurse? Please say it's the nurse. Geesh.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Are you Master of your Domain?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2006
  16. Thanks,

    I resubmitted from CompTIA site for the 3rd time as per MS phone support.
    Hopefully it will be there soon.

    =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=, Jun 30, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > From the old guy or the nurse? Please say it's the nurse. Geesh.

    since I would be the old guy....THE NURSE!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.

    Neil, Jun 30, 2006
  18. The day has finally come, my personal hell has finally frozen over and MS has
    placed CompTIA on my transcript. Now i have this new shiny MCSA? hmmmm. where
    did my 294 & 298 run off to? This does not seem to be a good start. Has
    anyone else had silly issues like this?

    =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=, Jul 1, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=

    > Has
    > anyone else had silly issues like this?

    oh, probably. Not me, but then I got most of my certs before MS started
    accepting CompTIA stuff. Just upgrade exams now...

    let the e-mail flurry between you and MS begin. good luck.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "I'm bored," he said lumberingly.

    Neil, Jul 2, 2006
  20. Its magic! 294 has came back to join its bother and sister exams. Now what
    about the pesky little 298..... it was a bastard from the time i met it.

    =?Utf-8?B?dmxhcGU=?=, Jul 2, 2006