    feedback from individuals who are studying either of the
    courses. It is somewhat confusing to determine the "best"
    curriculum.

    SLPapequash, Oct 16, 2003

  2. I think it's generally better to have a diversified certification portfolio.
    Having all MS certs or all Cisco certs (or all whatever certs) is too
    narrow, if only for resume appearance's sake. I believe having the
    opportunity to include a few CompTIA exams in your cert experience is a
    preferred way to go.

    James D. Murray, Oct 20, 2003

  3. SLPapequash

    Capnmax Guest