  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    How do you get my CompTIA certs added to my transcripts
    Guest, May 12, 2004

  2. Suppose to be able to go o COMPTia and auth them to send it to Microsoft. I took my test little over a week ago and I am still waiting for them to show up.
    =?Utf-8?B?U0I=?=, May 12, 2004

  3. Guest

    Kosh Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > How do you get my CompTIA certs added to my transcripts

    http://www.comptia.org/certification/related/ms_apply.asp
    Applying Your CompTIA Credentials Towards a Microsoft Certification

    1.. Take at least one Microsoft MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server
    2003 exam or Windows 2000 exam to obtain your MCP identification number (MCP
    ID). You must have your MCP ID number to apply your CompTIA credentials
    towards MCSA certification.

    Your MCP ID number is provided to you by e-mail after you take a
    Microsoft exam, regardless of whether you passed or failed the exam. You can
    also contact a Microsoft Regional Education Service Center for assistance.

    2.. Fill out and submit the online CompTIA Microsoft Candidate
    Information form.

    3.. CompTIA will verify your credentials and forward your
    information to Microsoft.

    --
    Michael E MacDonald MCSE-Win2K + S, MCSE-NT4, MCSA-Win2K + S, MCP+I, MCP
    XP, A+, Security +
    Kosh, May 13, 2004