    dvds. However, can't get more than about 35 minutes' worth on the
    DVD. Any suggestions?
    Michael
    Michael Storm, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Michael Storm

    Kryptoknight Guest

    perhaps your dv capture/transform data rate is too high. did you try to
    export it as MPEG2 1st, then build a dvd project in some other program ???
    sounds odd, you should get anywhere from 1-6 hours of video depending on the
    data rates chosen....

    why are you going to dv format?? just build project then export as MPEG2,
    then build dvd from that.

    Kryptoknight, Jun 6, 2004