    All my downloads become compressed folders after saving. Is there a setting
    in WinMe to change this?
    Thanks :)

    jbob, Nov 21, 2004

  2. jbob

    Conor Guest

    In article <AP1od.182970$>, jbob
    says...
    > All my downloads become compressed folders after saving. Is there a setting
    > in WinMe to change this?
    > Thanks :)

    Nothing wrong. THey're ZIP files.

    --
    Conor

    Normality will be restored once we work out what normality actually is.

    Conor, Nov 21, 2004

  3. jbob

    °Mike° Guest

    If you have a third-party zip utility you can turn
    off zip folders. In the Start / Run box type:

    regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll

    And then reboot.

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:42:40 GMT, in
    <AP1od.182970$>
    jbob scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 21, 2004
  4. jbob

    jbob Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > If you have a third-party zip utility you can turn
    > off zip folders. In the Start / Run box type:
    >
    > regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll
    >
    > And then reboot.

    Thanks Mike...that did the trick :)

    jbob, Nov 22, 2004
  5. jbob

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:21:41 GMT, in
    <V4jod.183361$>
    jbob scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> If you have a third-party zip utility you can turn
    >> off zip folders. In the Start / Run box type:
    >>
    >> regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll
    >>
    >> And then reboot.

    >Thanks Mike...that did the trick :)

    You're welcome.