  1. Alan Howard

    Alan Howard Guest

    Please fix your clock.
    Alan Howard, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Alan Howard wrote:
    > Please fix your clock.

    do you have nothing better to do but post "please fix your clock"????
    it might pay to actually mention who you are referring to when you post that
    sort of crap too.

    Russell
    Russell Smithies, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Alan Howard wrote:
    > Please fix your clock.

    Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
    :-(

    I thought someone was posting warnings??
    Russell Smithies, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Alan Howard

    T.N.O. Guest

    Russell Smithies wrote:
    > Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
    > :-(
    > I thought someone was posting warnings??

    he isnt AFAIK Roger... Roger is "Nick Smith" at the moment.
    T.N.O., Oct 30, 2003
  5. Alan Howard

    Alan Howard Guest

    > do you have nothing better to do but post "please fix your clock"????

    Yes - but it only takes a second.

    > it might pay to actually mention who you are referring to when you post

    that
    > sort of crap too.

    How many other posts were there from 2004? Work it out.
    Alan Howard, Oct 30, 2003
  6. Alan Howard

    T.N.O. Guest

    Alan Howard wrote:
    > How many other posts were there from 2004? Work it out.

    Dunno, I didnt see any dated 2004, but Bruce is currently an hour in the
    future.
    T.N.O., Oct 30, 2003
  7. Alan Howard

    Andrew Guest

    Alan used Please.. So cant be woger

    Andrew, Oct 30, 2003
  8. Alan Howard

    Nick Smith Guest

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:04:42 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
    <> wrote:

    >Alan Howard wrote:
    >> Please fix your clock.

    >Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
    >:-(
    >
    >I thought someone was posting warnings??

    Yes one of the 100 I use in this new group, do you have a Mental problem..?

    Seems like it..
    Nick Smith, Oct 30, 2003
  9. Nick Smith wrote:
    > On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:04:42 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Alan Howard wrote:
    >>> Please fix your clock.

    >> Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill
    >> file :-(
    >>
    >> I thought someone was posting warnings??
    >>

    > Yes one of the 100 I use in this new group, do you have a Mental
    > problem..?
    >
    > Seems like it..

    thanx for replying :)

    plonk
    Russell Smithies, Oct 30, 2003
  10. Alan Howard

    pete Guest

    "Nick Smith" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:04:42 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Alan Howard wrote:
    > >> Please fix your clock.

    > >Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
    > >:-(
    > >
    > >I thought someone was posting warnings??
    > >

    > Yes one of the 100 I use in this new group, do you have a Mental

    problem..?

    > Seems like it..

    You use 100 aliases and ask if HE has a mental problem?
    pete, Oct 30, 2003
  11. Alan Howard

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:04:42 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Alan Howard wrote:
    > >> Please fix your clock.

    > >Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
    > >:-(
    > >
    > >I thought someone was posting warnings??
    > >

    > Yes one of the 100 I use in this new group, do you have a Mental problem..?

    Why does anyone need 100 aliases?
    Mainlander, Nov 3, 2003