    Can anyone recommend a good component video switch box?

    Thanks.

    KM

    Kenneth Molen, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Kenneth  Molen

    MauiJNP Guest

    "Kenneth Molen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I only have two component inputs on my Toshiba 42H81 HDTV, but have a
    > need for three.
    > Can anyone recommend a good component video switch box?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > KM

    I bought a Madcatz brand box. It is for video games, dvd players, vcrs,
    etc. it is small and was cheap at walmart. I love it.

    MauiJNP, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Kenneth  Molen

    Justin Guest

    MauiJNP wrote on [Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:37:19 -0500]:
    > "Kenneth Molen" <> wrote in message
    >>I only have two component inputs on my Toshiba 42H81 HDTV, but have a
    >> need for three.
    >> Can anyone recommend a good component video switch box?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> KM
    >>

    > I bought a Madcatz brand box. It is for video games, dvd players, vcrs,
    > etc. it is small and was cheap at walmart. I love it.

    I bet it shows too

    Justin, Jan 14, 2005
  4. Kenneth  Molen

    MauiJNP Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > MauiJNP wrote on [Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:37:19 -0500]:
    >> "Kenneth Molen" <> wrote in message
    >>>I only have two component inputs on my Toshiba 42H81 HDTV, but have a
    >>> need for three.
    >>> Can anyone recommend a good component video switch box?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>
    >>> KM
    >>>

    >> I bought a Madcatz brand box. It is for video games, dvd players, vcrs,
    >> etc. it is small and was cheap at walmart. I love it.

    > I bet it shows too

    the quality is the same as when it is not used (if the vcr or dvd player is
    directly to the tv)

    MauiJNP, Jan 14, 2005
  5. Kenneth  Molen

    Robin Guest