Complicated MS Exchange Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lady Chatterly, Nov 14, 2004.

  1. In article <> Bob Johnson <> wrote:

    >A good friend of mine is using "Spotlight on Exchange" to monitor two
    >of his networks. On one network, it works beautifully.. but on the
    >other he gets this error. I've searched to the best of my amateur
    >ability for a solution to this problem but haven't found squat!
    >
    >Here is the error:

    God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "LC pistol whips the poove" -- Peter Hood

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Lady Chatterly

    Bob Johnson Guest

    A good friend of mine is using "Spotlight on Exchange" to monitor two
    of his networks. On one network, it works beautifully.. but on the
    other he gets this error. I've searched to the best of my amateur
    ability for a solution to this problem but haven't found squat!

    Here is the error:
    -------------------------------
    MapiIMSProxy failed to connect: Interface marshal error: The parameter
    is
    incorrect

    He is using Exchange 5.5 and WinNT.

    Any help at all is greatly appreciated. I will be more than happy to
    read a lengthy explanation and resolution from a cryptic website.. I
    just haven't found one yet. I will keep looking on my own, but I know
    there are a lot smarter people then me out there so.... Let the hunt
    begin!

    Bob Johnson, Nov 14, 2004