    70-217
    70-218

    What tests am I missing to complete?

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=, Oct 20, 2007

  2. "Trixie" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I am trying to finish this cert. So far I have passed the following:
    > 70-028
    > 70-210
    > 70-216
    > 70-217
    > 70-218
    >
    > What tests am I missing to complete?

    It never ceases to amaze me that people try to obtain a goal when they
    don't know what it takes to achieve it. It is like me wanting to run a
    marathon and asking how much further I have in the second mile. I have
    no idea what exam 70-028 is. What certification are you trying to
    finish? I have to assume that since you posted in the MCSE newsgroups,
    you are referring to this certification. However, there is tons of stuff
    posted daily not dealing with the MCSE certification. But I digress.

    Please do some research at http://www.microsoft.com/learning. Or visit
    the MCP secure site and access your certification planner. Both will let
    you know what exams you have to complete to "finish this cert".

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 20, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    James Guest

    I would assume that he is trying to complete his MCSE 2000, based on the
    subject line...

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    James, Oct 21, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 13:33:01 -0700, Trixie
    <> wrote:

    >I am trying to finish this cert. So far I have passed the following:
    >70-028
    >70-210
    >70-216
    >70-217
    >70-218
    >
    >What tests am I missing to complete?

    70-028 - Administering Microsoft SQL Server 7.0
    70-210 - Client OS (core)
    70-216 - Network (core)
    70-217 - Network (core)
    70-218 - Elective

    You still need to do:
    1 more network.
    1 more elective.
    1 design.

    If the 70-228 is really 70-228, then that counts as an elective.
    I do not believe 70-028 does as SQL exams need to be on 2000.

    Now if you spent less time asking dumb questions you might just be able
    to complete it before it expires.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.mspx

    PAJ, Oct 21, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:48:26 +0100, PAJ
    <> wrote:

    >If the 70-228 is really 70-228, then that counts as an elective.

    Of course, I meant to write "If the 70-028 is really 70-228....."

    PAJ, Oct 21, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:29:51 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard,
    Inc.]" <> wrote:

    >"Trixie" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I am trying to finish this cert. So far I have passed the following:
    >> 70-028
    >> 70-210
    >> 70-216
    >> 70-217
    >> 70-218
    >>
    >> What tests am I missing to complete?

    >It never ceases to amaze me that people try to obtain a goal when they
    >don't know what it takes to achieve it. It is like me wanting to run a
    >marathon and asking how much further I have in the second mile. I have
    >no idea what exam 70-028 is. What certification are you trying to
    >finish? I have to assume that since you posted in the MCSE newsgroups,
    >you are referring to this certification. However, there is tons of stuff
    >posted daily not dealing with the MCSE certification. But I digress.
    >
    >Please do some research at http://www.microsoft.com/learning. Or visit
    >the MCP secure site and access your certification planner. Both will let
    >you know what exams you have to complete to "finish this cert".

    I never ceases to amaze me someone would bother to compose such a long
    reply without answering the OPs question.
    Never see me doing that.

    PAJ, Oct 21, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:56:08 +0100, PAJ
    <> wrote:

    >I never ceases to amaze me someone would bother to compose such a long
    >reply without answering the OPs question.
    >Never see me doing that.

    Of course, I meant to write: "It never ceases to amaze......"

    PAJ, Oct 21, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 17:44:52 -0600, "James" <> wrote:

    >I would assume that he is trying to complete his MCSE 2000, based on the
    >subject line...

    Wow, a top-poster with a braiin.

    PAJ, Oct 21, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:01:30 +0100, PAJ
    <> wrote:

    >Wow, a top-poster with a braiin.

    Of course, I meant to write: "Wow, a top-poster with a brain".

    PAJ, Oct 21, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    LRM Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    >I would assume that he is trying to complete his MCSE 2000, based on the
    >subject line...

    I might surmise that he is a she based on the name used. Of course Trixie
    could be a guys name...odds aren't in favor of it nonetheless.

    LRM, Oct 22, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    James Guest

    I am so smart "SMRT, I mean SMART"

    James, Oct 22, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:32:00 -0600, "James" <> wrote:

    >I am so smart "SMRT, I mean SMART"

    Now now. Don't get carried away. Self-praise is no praise at all!

    PAJ, Oct 22, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    >I would assume that he is trying to complete his MCSE 2000, based on the
    >subject line...

    You know a lot of "he's" named Trixie?

    Frisbee®, Oct 22, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:56:08 +0100, PAJ
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I never ceases to amaze me someone would bother to compose such a long
    >>reply without answering the OPs question.
    >>Never see me doing that.

    > Of course, I meant to write: "It never ceases to amaze......"

    Yore knew hear so we'll let both slip-ups pass.

    Frisbee®, Oct 22, 2007
  15. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "James" <> wrote in message
    >>I would assume that he is trying to complete his MCSE 2000, based on the
    >>subject line...

    > You know a lot of "he's" named Trixie?

    Come to think of it, I don't know of a lot of "she's" named that either.

    Politician Spock, Oct 22, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "James" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > I would assume that he is trying to complete his MCSE 2000, based on
    > the subject line...

    As someone recently reminded me, "Assumption is the mother of all f$ck#ps!"

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 22, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:48:26 +0100, PAJ
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>If the 70-228 is really 70-228, then that counts as an elective.

    > Of course, I meant to write "If the 70-028 is really 70-228....."

    Wow. Just Wow.

    catwalker63, Oct 22, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "James" <> wrote in message
    >>I would assume that he is trying to complete his MCSE 2000, based on the
    >>subject line...

    > You know a lot of "he's" named Trixie?

    He said he was a she. How was I supposed to know?!

    Briscobar, Oct 22, 2007
  19. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    Consultant Guest

    yes and they all have exceptionally wide backs and stances

    Consultant, Oct 22, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeGll?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:20:46 -0500, catwalker63
    <> wrote:

    >PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:48:26 +0100, PAJ
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>If the 70-228 is really 70-228, then that counts as an elective.

    >> Of course, I meant to write "If the 70-028 is really 70-228....."

    >Wow. Just Wow.

    Thanks. I can but try, I say, I can but try.

    PAJ, Oct 22, 2007