    Is it worth it now to complete these and wrap up the 2000 or should I just
    move on directly to the 2003 track?
    Thanks in advance for any helpful advice!

    Mark E. Smith, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Well. If you finish the 2 for your MCSE 2000, then it's 2 more to upgrade to
    MCSE 2003. 4 exams for dual MCSEs. If you don't finish the 2000, then it
    could be up to 7 more exams for a single MCSE, depending on if any you
    currently have cross over.
    U.S. Air Force Retiree
    MCSA: Messaging on Windows 2000
    MCSE on Windows 2000

    =?Utf-8?B?VEJhY2tzdHJvbQ==?=, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mark E. Smith" <> say in news:#
    $:

    > 70-216

    the beast

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Don't Touch That Phone...I'm On The Mode^%$#(*@(* NO CARRIER

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  4. Mark E. Smith

    > Is it worth it now to complete these and wrap up the 2000 or should I
    > just move on directly to the 2003 track?
    > Thanks in advance for any helpful advice!

    I recommend finishing up and writing the 2 upgrade exams. Then you are an
    MCSE on 2k and 2k3

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  5. Mark E. Smith

    Jtyc Guest

    > I recommend finishing up and writing the 2 upgrade exams.

    Please to be stop saying "writing the exam". It is "taking the exam".

    Thank you bery much.

    Jtyc, Jan 11, 2006
  6. Mark E. Smith

    kpg Guest

    > Please to be stop saying "writing the exam". It is "taking the
    > exam".

    Must be a canadia thing.

    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  7. Mark E. Smith

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I recommend finishing up and writing the 2 upgrade exams.

    > Please to be stop saying "writing the exam". It is "taking the exam".
    >

    > Thank you bery much.

    You're both as rong as you can be! It's SITTING the exam! I've seen it
    phrased that way THOUSANDS of times on the InterNeil.

    Frisbee®, Jan 11, 2006
  8. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    >> Please to be stop saying "writing the exam". It is "taking the exam".
    >>

    >> Thank you bery much.

    > You're both as rong as you can be! It's SITTING the exam! I've seen it
    > phrased that way THOUSANDS of times on the InterNeil.

    Please to be stopping referrint to 'examen' as 'exam'

    rgs

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  9. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:#oUkrDsFGHA.140
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > It is "taking the exam".

    where will you be taking them to...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
    shoes.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  10. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > You're both as rong as you can be! It's SITTING the exam! I've seen it
    > phrased that way THOUSANDS of times on the InterNeil.

    I AM THE INTERNEIL! I'll write it the way I want to...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Hi, my name is Annie Key. Please don't hit me!

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  11. Mark E. Smith

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185604.htm (1/11/2006
    > 10:58:57 AM) # did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in
    > news:#oUkrDsFGHA.140 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> It is "taking the exam".

    > where will you be taking them to...

    to the Bank! baby, to the Bank!

    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  12. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > to the Bank! baby, to the Bank!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA! taking a Microsoft exam to teh bank....ROFLCOPTERS and
    LOLERSKATES!!!!! TMMLWTH!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - famous last words: .....off course I've got a free slot!

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  13. Mark E. Smith

    Jtyc Guest

    > where will you be taking them to...

    You are thinking of the wrong definition.

    I was thinking of:
    "To capture physically; seize: take an enemy fortress. "

    or maybe it was...
    "To have sex with."

    hmmm....

    Jtyc, Jan 11, 2006
  14. Mark E. Smith

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 11, 2006 at 10:09am "Jtyc" blathered:

    > Please to be stop saying "writing the exam". It is "taking the exam".

    Amen. I never had to "write" sh1t. Just multiple guess.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Famous Last Words: It's perfectly safe. Let me show you...

    TechGeekPro, Jan 11, 2006
  15. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Jtyc:

    > I was thinking of:
    > "To capture physically; seize: take an enemy fortress. "
    >
    > or maybe it was...
    > "To have sex with."

    "To kill, snare, or trap"

    Yeah, that's it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  16. Mark E. Smith

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 11, 2006 at 9:40am "Neil" blathered:

    >> 70-216

    > the beast

    Is it *really* that bad?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    If you lend someone $20, and never see them again
    .... it was probably worth it.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 11, 2006
  17. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Jan 11, 2006 at 9:40am "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >>> 70-216

    >> the beast

    > Is it *really* that bad?

    only from what I haev heard. I myself did the NT to 2000 upgrade exam(en)
    which was only 4 hours long...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Don't worry, this won't hurt.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  18. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    > or maybe it was...
    > "To have sex with."
    >
    > hmmm....

    PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN "TAKE" MY MCSE EXAM(EN)S!

    rgs

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Keyboard not found... THINK F1 to continue.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  19. Mark E. Smith

    >> Please to be stop saying "writing the exam". It is "taking the exam".

    > Amen. I never had to "write" sh1t. Just multiple guess.

    fine from this point forward I will refer to it as "clicking the exam"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just
    like to pee a lot. --Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  20. Mark E. Smith

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> On Jan 11, 2006 at 9:40am "Neil" blathered:

    >>> the beast

    >> Is it *really* that bad?
    >>

    > only from what I haev heard. I myself did the NT to 2000 upgrade
    > exam(en) which was only 4 hours long...

    216 wasn;t as bad as they said it was. the design exam sucked. that was
    bad.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/