    because when i search
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx
    those efective exams doesn´t appear there....

    Bruno Costa, Apr 26, 2007

  2. Hey bruno! It is my understanding that the 70-236 test will contribute to
    the MCSA/MCSE elective requirements.

    Good luck if you choose to go that path!
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    Wayne Anderson, Apr 27, 2007

  3. Bruno Costa

    MattiMac Guest

    hi there,
    I am planning to retake 291 in next couple of months and I was wondering if
    you could help me please.I was using self paced study kit and obviously it
    wasn't enough so could you direct me to additional resources please? what was
    your secret?I appreaciate your help

    regards
    Matti

    MattiMac, May 25, 2007
  4. MattiMac,

    If you're only studying from the book, you're going to run into problems
    because you have no experience with the material. I'd recommend downloading
    VMWare Server or Microsoft VirtualServer and building a small lab to do some
    practice. I also use the Microsoft Press books for studying, but in
    addition utilized CBTNuggets for some visual training, as well as a 14-day
    pass to MeasureUp for the 291 exam. If you can't spend any money, then
    stick with the books, but take the time to do the labs that are included in
    the book. VMWare Server and VirtualServer are free, and you can get a 2003
    Server trial if you dont' already have a license.

    Good luck, and let us know when you pass,

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, May 25, 2007
  5. I checked, the price of the MeasureUp 14-day practice test is now 55,
    instead of 45, but if you purchase your exam voucher from the, you get a
    discount.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, May 25, 2007
  6. Bruno Costa

    catwalker63 Guest

    MattiMac piffled away vaguely:

    > hi there,
    > I am planning to retake 291 in next couple of months and I was wondering if
    > you could help me please.I was using self paced study kit and obviously it
    > wasn't enough so could you direct me to additional resources please? what was
    > your secret?I appreaciate your help

    You do not need to reply to every thread with the same question. Once
    is enough.

    I will reply once with the suggestion that you try using the actual
    product being tested on as your main study tool. Nothing teaches like
    experience.

    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 25, 2007
  7. catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > I will reply once with the suggestion that you try using the actual
    > product being tested on as your main study tool. Nothing teaches like
    > experience.

    Aww, c'mon. You should reply to every thread with completely different
    answers just to keep 'em on their toes!

    Or better yet maybe only answer correctly in one thread. In all other
    threads leave incorrect answers alongside riddles that must be cracked.
    Once all the riddles are cracked the thread with the correct answer will be
    revealed.

    Red Swingline Stapler, May 25, 2007
  8. "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> I will reply once with the suggestion that you try using the actual
    >> product being tested on as your main study tool. Nothing teaches like
    >> experience.

    > Aww, c'mon. You should reply to every thread with completely different
    > answers just to keep 'em on their toes!
    >
    > Or better yet maybe only answer correctly in one thread. In all other
    > threads leave incorrect answers alongside riddles that must be cracked.
    > Once all the riddles are cracked the thread with the correct answer will
    > be
    > revealed.

    Secret Decoder Ring sold separately.

    Mostly Gizzards, May 25, 2007