    --
    Regards,
    Durga
    Durga, Nov 26, 2007

  2. Durga

    Marc Guest

    "Durga" <> wrote

    > Since im working in windows appln (abt to complete 1 year of exp) , i
    > completed 70536 & 70526.

    Hi Durga, I do not know the answer to your question, but completing both
    these two certs after just one year of working experience, is worth a
    congratulation! Good show!
    Marc, Nov 29, 2007

  3. Durga

    Pal Guest

    Hi Durga,

    I have scheduled for the 70-536 test on Dec 29, 2007. Could you please let
    me know how much time did you take to prepare for this exam? Did you use any
    other books than MCTS Training kit by Microsoft ? Appreciate your help. Can
    you suggest me some important topics for the exam?

    Thanks,
    Pal

    Pal, Nov 30, 2007
  4. Durga

    gravz84 Guest

    The MCTS training kit is the minimum. Also use MSDN resources. Brett
    Romero has compiled a list of the links refering to each objective for
    536 http://www.cygen.com/msexams/msdnsg70-536.aspx
    The exam questions are all framed on the basis of these MSDN
    resources.
    If you have experience working in .NET 1 month is sufficient time to
    study for this exam. Also use the practice tests in the cd, they'll
    give you an idea about the sort of actual exam questions.

    Anything that is new in .NET 2 is given prominence. Topics, I couldn't
    say if some are more important but if you look at the objectives
    you'll get a picture of where the bulk of the questions will come
    from. I'd say serialization, file i/o, security & configuration were
    the topics covered most in my exam. Also I felt quite a fair amount of
    questions were from globalization.
    Lol that's almost all of the objectives.

    gravz84, Dec 1, 2007
  5. Durga

    Pal Guest

    Thank you gravz for the helpful link and also for your suggestion.

    Pal

    Pal, Dec 2, 2007