    http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/

    --
    Angel Perez A+,N+,MCP,
    Angel, Feb 28, 2007

  2. Thank you very much Angel, and congratulations! You need to change your
    signature now to reflect your accomplishment! Welcome...

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 28, 2007

  3. Angel

    Angel Guest

    ohhhh i forgot thanks

    Angel, Mar 1, 2007
  4. Angel

    Srinath Guest

    Congratulations Angel. Well done!!!

    I also passed my 70-272 today, and was real excited. Its time to celebrate
    this weekend. After a week's break, I'll start towards my MCSA.....

    Srinath MCP, MCDST

    Srinath, Mar 1, 2007
  5. Angel

    Angel Guest

    to you to Srinath its feels great doesnt it ........ and also to those that
    passed also Congratulations and to those that are still studying Ya could do
    it tooooooooooo ....JUST DONT QUIT Good Luck.......... now for MCSA

    Angel Perez A+,N+,MCP,MCDST

    Angel, Mar 1, 2007