    Successfully Completed. MCSA. Self Study in 70days.

    Best Wishes

    Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)

    Anbu Thanakodi, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Congratulation
    Best regards
    Mahmoud Ibrahim
    Independent Instructor
    MCP+I, MCSA 200/server 2003, MCSA Messaging,
    MCSE NT4/2000/server 2003
    CompTIA Inet+,MCT

    Mahmoud Ibrahim, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Anbu Thanakodi

    MCSE World Guest

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    What's next for you now?

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Thanks,

    The Next is MCDBA and MCSE.

    Completed 70-228, Planning to Complete all the exams by End Dec 2003. Booked
    Already.

    --
    Thanks & Regards

    Anbu Thanakodi, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Anbu Thanakodi

    Guest Guest

    Good job! I know how you feel because I just finished my
    last exam to achieve my MCSA a little over a week ago. I
    too took all exams by studying on my own. I am going to
    go for my MCSE in Win2003 now, but I am not sure if I can
    complete that one on my own.

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003
  6. Dear Friend.

    Be Confident. Sure you can complete. If you prepare well.

    I believe we can learn more in self study.

    Anbu Thanakodi, Nov 19, 2003