    Any thoughts?

    BTW Thanks for all the good advice that I've read in this
    group over the past few months.

    Steven Fullman, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Steven Fullman

    l33t4dm1n Guest

    I think MCSE 2000 is the way to go.

    You'll have to write 216 or an equivalent for 2000 or 2003 anyway. If you
    know your stuff its not that hard.

    Rod
    MCSA, MCSE 2000
    A+, Network+, Server+

    l33t4dm1n, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Steven Fullman

    MCSE World Guest

    You'll need to get your MCSE 2000 before you can take 70-296 to upgrade it.

    70-216 is not all that bad...you'll spank it I'm quite sure!

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Steven Fullman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Hey Rod, was the Server+ hard exam? How would you compare it to any of the
    MS exams on the MCSE track?

    ry, mcsa

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Steven Fullman

    l33t4dm1n Guest

    Server+ was the easist thing I have ever done.

    80 questions, about 20 minutes plus surveys, i got 1 maybe 2 wrong based on
    the score.

    I read the ExamPrep Server+ Study Guide and had about 1 year on the job
    experience and 2 years of college.

    l33t4dm1n, Nov 18, 2003
  6. Steven Fullman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    that doesn't sound too bad. :) plus, the comptia exams are for life.

    cheers,
    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Steven Fullman