Complete VOIP Business Solution!!! Callback&Calling Card

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by vmsell, Jan 24, 2007.

  1. vmsell

    vmsell Guest

    Hello,
    We have all modules includes VoiceMaster 4.1,4.0, 3.9,3.6, 3.0, 2.0
    master copy, Sysmaster2.3.5, 2.3.0, 2.5.6 VoipSwitch2.0.6.0, MVTS 3.1.
    Looking for best hosted billing Software for your VoIP Company?? We hav
    it to provide you at cheap price with excellent support. We have goo
    and stable Vm/Sm for hosted solutions. You can try to get this solutio
    from us; we think u will satisfy with our service.

    we are offering VM 4.1for sell with installation+ configuration
    support.

    ***All Modules Working
    ***Stable version
    ***Good Technical Support
    ***24x7 technical Support
    ***Cheap Price
    ***Reliable

    Some features of software’s:

    F1) For PC2PHONE
    F2) For Prepaid Calling Card
    F3) For DID Calling Card,
    F4) For IP Phone < ---- > Phone,
    F5) For Phone < ------ >Phone,
    F6) For Call Shop,
    F7) For Wholesale Termination,
    F For H323<--->SIP Converter
    F9) For Online Billing
    F10) For Reseller
    F11) For Prepaid & Post Paid
    F12) DID In Ip phone
    F13) Clients can buy from online like CC or pay pal Account.
    F14) End User Can create Account & pin from website.
    F15) Voice Mail.

    Calling Card Features
    • Support for multiple account types, including Active User, Networ
    Provider, Wholesale Client, Reseller, Corporate Client and Commissio
    Agent
    • User authentication by ANI, DNIS, PIN, IP address, tech-prefix, use
    name or combination of methods
    • Ability to include ANI/DNIS and custom charges and taxes in IV
    prompts
    • Management of PINs generation, activation and deactivation
    • Support for unlimited number of PINs
    • Ability to deactivate accounts after certain period or date
    • Import and export of PIN batches
    • Management of call limit per PIN (based on time or expense)
    • Support for 16 Digit PINs including special characters
    • Ability to restrict users from making local, toll-free, internationa
    and other calls
    • Management of calls exceeding maximum call time threshold

    Custom Service Billing Features*
    • Ability to assign custom service plans to users
    • Support for monthly custom charges per user
    • Management of custom service charges for reseller and corporat
    batches
    • Hourly, daily, weekly and monthly flat charges
    • Support for one time, minimum monthly, hardware, first DID
    additional DID and other charges

    Pls don’t be hesitate to mail &live chat with me .

    Mail& Live Chat:

    MSN ID:
    YAHOO ID:

    --