    Can u tell me where Can I buy complete MCSD.net training kit?
    From the net, I hv found individual books for each EXAM...and this will be
    expensive
    Engineer Asad Imam, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Engineer Asad Imam

    DJSlakoR Guest

    Something tells me your 5 yrs didn't teach you much.

    "Engineer Asad Imam" <> wrote in message
    > Dear,
    >
    > I am new to the certification, before this I hv 5 yrs of working

    experience

    DJSlakoR, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Engineer Asad Imam

    Guest Guest

    is it really necessary to be such an elitest?

    buying eah book may be the better way to go, i havent seen
    anything personally the comes as a "bundle" package. there
    are lots of free tests out there from places like
    smartcertify and the msdn. thats all im using.
    Guest, Jan 28, 2004