    Can anyone mail me complete syllabus of MCP exam.
    Regards
    Amit

    Amit Kumar, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Amit Kumar

    Raja Guest

    First of all, you have not specified which MCP exam
    you're referring to. There are atleast 50 exams (if not
    more !) that lead to MCP.

    Second of all, why do you expect someone to mail you what
    is already available on Microsoft site. Check out
    http://tinyurl.com/5q3aw to find what you need !

    - Raja.

    Raja, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    the syllabus is all bout the life, the universe and everything...

    and you can look up the dumps... the answer is 42

    and btw... deep thought answered that not me

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  4. >the syllabus is all bout the life, the universe and everything...

    >and you can look up the dumps... the answer is 42
    >
    >and btw... deep thought answered that not me

    but the mice have other plans.........

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  5. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    I am the Vogan Captain... would you like to hear some of my poetry ?

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
    Thy micturations are to me
    As plurdled gabbleblotchits
    On a lurgid bee.
    Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
    And hooptiously drangle me
    with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
    See if I don't.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  7. >I am the Vogan Captain... would you like to hear some of my poetry ?

    does it go something like this?

    Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
    Thy micturations are to me
    As plurdled gabbleblotchits
    On a lurgid bee.
    Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
    And hooptiously drangle me
    with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
    See if I don't.

    blah,blah,blah

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  8. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    just posted it a min back... damn seems to me you have the babble fish in
    your ear

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  9. >just posted it a min back... damn seems to me you have the babble fish in
    >your ear

    spooky......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  10. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    BTW the new series is starting on BBC Radio 4 today.

    Episode 1- Tuesday 21 September 2004 6.30pm, repeated Thursday 23 September
    11.00pm
    In which Arthur wakes up, Trillian opts out, and Marvin is stuck fast ...

    more at
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hitchhikers/newseries.shtml
    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  11. thanks, I'll have to find where 'radio 4' is on the car radio!

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  12. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well its easy to find on my happauge digitial tele PVR... hopefully i will
    make it in time to set it to record or will have to set it for recording on
    thursday

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  13. Hermit Dave wrote:
    > well its easy to find on my happauge digitial tele PVR... hopefully i
    > will make it in time to set it to record or will have to set it for
    > recording on thursday

    Kline, we need to expedite HD's MCNGP application so's he can post the
    recording on our web site for us members to enjoy.

    --
    Fris "43" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  14. >Kline, we need to expedite HD's MCNGP application so's he can post the
    >recording on our web site for us members to enjoy.

    agreed.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  15. >Kline, we need to expedite HD's MCNGP application so's he can post the
    >recording on our web site for us members to enjoy.

    I'm not sure if HD is aware of the significance of MCNGP #42....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  16. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Hey Fris, Kline... didn't know that the count had hit 41... hell.. me being
    the 42nd nutter can't be that bad :)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  17. > didn't know that the count had hit 41

    we don't just taken anyone!

    what about the recording?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  18. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    drop me a mail... do any of you watch scrubs or everybody loves raymond..
    channel 4.. 7:55 in the morning ? each episode takes up 600 odd megs... just
    ordered another 160 gigs hard drive to fill void...
    was talking to a friend today and a few years back my first 486 dx2 had 540
    megs of hdd now i have 540 gigs...

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  19. Hermit Dave wrote:
    > Hey Fris, Kline... didn't know that the count had hit 41... hell.. me
    > being the 42nd nutter can't be that bad :)
    >

    > Hermit Dave
    > (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >>> Kline, we need to expedite HD's MCNGP application so's he can post
    >>> the recording on our web site for us members to enjoy.

    >> I'm not sure if HD is aware of the significance of MCNGP #42....
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Sorry, Dave, but #42 was "reserved" a month or so ago for that very reason.
    #'s 40 and 41 have just been inducted. You would potentially become #43.
    Problem is, most of the members have no idea who you are. Most MCNGP's are
    MCSE/MCSA's, not MCAD/MCSD's so our "home" group is M.P.C.E.MCSE. I'd
    suggest that you start posting there if you'd like to get recognized by more
    regulars. Unfortunately, you will still have a lot of MCNGP'ers say "Who's
    that?" if and when we do a membership nomination poll on our web site,
    because a lot of older (but still active) members don't even read the
    newsgroups anymore...

    But you're okay in my book, and I'll nominate you for membership. Kline's
    already seconded it, so the next step is a poll on the web site. In the
    mean time, you should read up on our membership requirements and start doing
    a little research, assuming, of course, you DO want to be a member. Start
    with the link below:

    --
    Fris "Nomination/Membership committee" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  20. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> didn't know that the count had hit 41

    > we don't just taken anyone!
    >
    > what about the recording?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    So is this like a "new" series or just the original being replayed? I
    remember reading somewhere some time ago about someone making a movie? I
    wonder if that's still on.

    --
    Fris "Madonna could play Trillian" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004