COMPLETE SOFTSWITCH - MVTS II v.1.3.0-4 - LATEST UPDATE! UPGRADES!SUPPORT!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by softswitch solutions, Mar 17, 2010.

  1. MERA VoIP Transit Softswitch II (MVTS II) is a next-generation prepaid
    switching platform with a geographically distributed architecture and
    highly flexible traffic handling capability. MVTS II is specifically
    designed to increase the efficiency of VoIP traffic management on
    large-scale networks and is targeted towards carriers running 3+
    million minutes of VoIP calls per month. Built on modular
    architecture, the versatile MERA solution alleviates the challenges of
    managing traffic flows on highly distributed networks by providing
    intelligent built-in algorithms of call routing and elaborate analysis
    and reporting tools. MVTS II is a handy solution for wholesale
    carriers who consider price-to-quality ratio in each call route and
    need to promptly react to changes in routing policy of their peers.
    MVTS II is intended for carriers that would like to keep all billing
    and routing data in one single database (powered by Oracle), included
    into the system. MVTS II is ideal for carriers that would like to take
    advantage “hosted softswitch” capability and sacrifice ease of the
    systen management for elaborate functionality.

    The rich feature set of the MERA solution includes:

    * New intelligent routing capabilities
    * Computer-aided profitability monitoring
    * Native support of SIP and H.323
    * Various proxy options for both SIP and H.323 (Two-way SIP/H.323
    conversion)
    * Codec conversion (G.729, G.729A, G.723.1, G711A-Law, G.711mU-
    Law, GSM FR, Speex, iLBC)
    * Load balancing mechanism
    * Elaborate analysis and reporting tools
    * Advanced pre-billing and accounting capabilities
    * Partitioning capabilities (Hierarchial system partitioning)
    * Number portability support
    * Prepaid features
    * Inter/Intrastate routing
    * Real-time profitability control
    * Billing (included)
    * Call Statistics and Analysis (QoS, ASR, ACD etc.)
    * Load balancing mechanism, cluster and replication system is
    possible

    Minimal System Requirements

    * Depend on the system configurations and required capacity

    Capacity

    * Up to 10,000 concurrent calls
    * Call accretion rate (CPS): 100
    * New registrations per second: up to 100

    Minimal configuration capacity (2 servers):

    * Up to 1,000 concurrent calls (without codec conversion)

    Signaling node capacity:

    * Up to 3000 simultaneous calls

    - Multi systems - load balacing - cluster setup *
    - Software Upgrade, capacity upgrades , database problems , technical
    support , Training , available

    We provide full installation, at some extra fee you can order tech
    support, configuration of your system per your requirements.
    We can do updates for you after Mera releases the new version with
    some few update fees Affordable prices,
    quick problem resolving, professional attitude!

    You can contact me via email or msn : to
    ask any questions!
    Gmail:
    softswitch solutions, Mar 17, 2010

  2. softswitch solutions

    Vijay Gandhi Guest

    Re: COMPLETE SOFTSWITCH - MVTS II v.1.3.0-4 - LATEST UPDATE!UPGRADES! SUPPORT!

    Hello,
    Please let us know your costing for MVTSII switch, we are looking it
    for expansion of our wholesale VOIP business.

    Regards

    Vijay Gandhi

    Vijay Gandhi, Apr 14, 2010

  3. softswitch solutions

    nfx-aloe-mera

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    MVTS II MERA Hosted Service

    Dear Vijay Gandhi do you have an email to send you our hosted mvts ii service?

    Best regards

    nfx-aloe-mera, Jul 5, 2012