    Tuesday?

    Thanks!
    Jeff
    Jeffman316, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Jeffman316

    Shinner Guest

    Jeffman316 <> wrote in
    news:Xns9592B1A8B960Dslapnutsrulehotmailc@216.196.97.142:

    > I did not see this listed on a site that has the weekly papers posted
    > early.
    >
    > Any news if Best Buy or Circuit City will have this Denis Leary set on
    > Tuesday?

    After the season finale of Rescue Me, they had a commercial for it saying
    Nov 2nd release if I remember right. The original release date was Oct
    26th, dunno why it was delayed.

    Don't be surprised if it's not in the flyers, I don't think the DVD for his
    Friar's Roast was either, I think I just stumbled on it while looking at
    other new releases of the day.

    BB website says Nov 2 release, but no info on in-store availability:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1401503&skuId=6839488
    &type=product
    Shinner, Oct 31, 2004