    their store.

    Anyone find it today?

    Jeffman

    Jeffman316, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Jeffman316

    JB Guest

    Since I had no replies....I thought I would fill everyone in on my
    adventures today.

    I asked every store in town about this Denis Leary DVD and got too many
    different answers. I got from "it has been pushed back to next week" to
    "we can special order it".

    Guess where I found it?

    Wal-Mart for $13.84 on the new release rack.

    Who would have guessed?
    Jeffman

    JB, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Jeffman316

    Shinner Guest

    JB <> wrote in

    > Wal-Mart for $13.84 on the new release rack.

    That's where I got the Roast DVD :)

    Thanks for saving me the trouble of stopping at BB. I had checked their
    website today for store availability both where I live (PA) and where I'll
    be working this week (VA). Not available in any of their locations.

    Shinner, Nov 2, 2004