    MCSE AND WILL NOT SUSTAIN THIS TREATMENT FOR SPENDING MY
    MONEY ON YOU.

    MRS JIHAIMA TARDANIAN

    CITIZEN OF INDIA, Jun 30, 2004

  2. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Andy Foster Guest

    "CITIZEN OF INDIA" <> wrote in message
    news:2400d01c45ef0$a3a862a0$...
    > I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT REGARDING MY TEST KING LOGIN
    > SIGHT QUESTION THAT WERE NOT ANSWERED I ASKED THE CONSUMER
    > AFFAIRS DIVISION OF INDIA MICROSOFT LTD. TO OPEN A
    > DIALOGUE WITH PRIOGRAM MANAGERS WHO COULD BE HELD LIABLE
    > FOR NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY. I AM A FUTURE
    > MCSE AND WILL NOT SUSTAIN THIS TREATMENT FOR SPENDING MY
    > MONEY ON YOU.
    >
    > MRS JIHAIMA TARDANIAN

    File a complaint with the manufacturer of your keyboard as well - your caps
    lock key appears to be broken.

    Andy Foster, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Feel free to complain to whoever you wish. I suggest that you send your
    questions to along with your MCP number. I am sure
    they will be able to help you.

    This newsgroup is not Microsoft- it is a peer to peer forum staffed by
    volunteers.
    Do not expect to receive any help related to braindump sites such as Test
    King. Such sites are illegal, and no one here will help you cheat to pass
    your exams.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Jun 30, 2004
  4. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    JaR Guest

    CITIZEN OF INDIA wrote:
    > I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT REGARDING MY TEST KING LOGIN
    > SIGHT QUESTION THAT WERE NOT ANSWERED I ASKED THE CONSUMER
    > AFFAIRS DIVISION OF INDIA MICROSOFT LTD. TO OPEN A
    > DIALOGUE WITH PRIOGRAM MANAGERS WHO COULD BE HELD LIABLE
    > FOR NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY. I AM A FUTURE
    > MCSE AND WILL NOT SUSTAIN THIS TREATMENT FOR SPENDING MY
    > MONEY ON YOU.
    >
    > MRS JIHAIMA TARDANIAN

    It is with regret that Microsoft cannot allow anyone that cannot use the
    caps lock key to become an MCSE.

    Any further questions should be furthered to the alt.certification.mcse
    newsgroup. Ask for philandel or cobol.

    Thanks.

    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  5. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Neil Guest

    "CITIZEN OF INDIA" <> wrote in

    > I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT REGARDING MY TEST KING LOGIN
    > SIGHT QUESTION THAT WERE NOT ANSWERED I ASKED THE CONSUMER
    > AFFAIRS DIVISION OF INDIA MICROSOFT LTD. TO OPEN A
    > DIALOGUE WITH PRIOGRAM MANAGERS WHO COULD BE HELD LIABLE
    > FOR NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY. I AM A FUTURE
    > MCSE AND WILL NOT SUSTAIN THIS TREATMENT FOR SPENDING MY
    > MONEY ON YOU.
    >
    > MRS JIHAIMA TARDANIAN

    trollin' aren't you

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  6. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Worm Guest

    The yelling...!! I can't take it!!! I am going to go off any minute!!!
    (How do I look? How's my haircut?)

    Worm, Jul 1, 2004
  7. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Brat® Guest

    A) We are not TestKing... we are part of a newsgroup that discusses MS
    certifications;

    B) Using Test King is considered CHEATING;

    C) By reporting yourself to Microsoft, you WILL lose what certifications
    you have currently and will NOT be allowed to get certified in the future;

    D) We are not going to help you cheat to pass the certification exams...
    study text books like the rest of us and finally;

    E) If you have a complaint with a certain company (such as Test King), why
    do you not complain to THEM ... Microsoft cannot help you cheat; we cannot
    help you gain access to information we have no control over

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 1, 2004
  8. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Neil Guest

    "Brat®" <> wrote in

    > C) By reporting yourself to Microsoft, you WILL lose what
    > certifications you have currently and will NOT be allowed to get
    > certified in the future;

    why don't people get this. and even more amazing, why don't they get the
    fact that this is cheating and they are asking Microsoft's help to cheat.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  9. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Sandworm Guest

    "CITIZEN OF INDIA" <> wrote in

    > I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT REGARDING MY TEST KING LOGIN
    > SIGHT QUESTION THAT WERE NOT ANSWERED I ASKED THE CONSUMER
    > AFFAIRS DIVISION OF INDIA MICROSOFT LTD. TO OPEN A
    > DIALOGUE WITH PRIOGRAM MANAGERS WHO COULD BE HELD LIABLE
    > FOR NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY. I AM A FUTURE
    > MCSE AND WILL NOT SUSTAIN THIS TREATMENT FOR SPENDING MY
    > MONEY ON YOU.
    >
    > MRS JIHAIMA TARDANIAN

    You are possibly one of the funniest Trolls whose work I have read in
    sometime. Your ignorance is bountiful and apparent to all who view your
    posts.

    Have a cheeseburger and remember your family forebearers.

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  10. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Sandworm Guest

    "CITIZEN OF INDIA" <> wrote in

    > I AM A FUTURE MCSE AND WILL NOT SUSTAIN THIS TREATMENT FOR SPENDING MY
    > MONEY ON YOU.
    >
    > MRS JIHAIMA TARDANIAN

    You know I just realized I have yet to receive my money from you for using
    this site (that's how it's spelled by the way 'site' not 'sight' the second
    refers to visuals). Send your check promptly or I will be suspending all
    your MCP's and banning you from ever receiving them again in the future.
    By the way did you ever write to me at the address?
    Please be sure to include your MCP #, full name and home address in the
    e-mail.

    Sincerely,
    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  11. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Jose Samuel Guest

    Will wonders never cease?

    Jose Samuel, Jul 1, 2004
  12. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "CITIZEN OF INDIA" <> wrote in message
    > I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT REGARDING MY TEST KING LOGIN
    > SIGHT QUESTION THAT WERE NOT ANSWERED I ASKED THE CONSUMER
    > AFFAIRS DIVISION OF INDIA MICROSOFT LTD. TO OPEN A
    > DIALOGUE WITH PRIOGRAM MANAGERS WHO COULD BE HELD LIABLE
    > FOR NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY. I AM A FUTURE
    > MCSE AND WILL NOT SUSTAIN THIS TREATMENT FOR SPENDING MY
    > MONEY ON YOU.
    >
    > MRS JIHAIMA TARDANIAN

    sweet jesus, it's finally happened! assfukcers turning themselves in
    unintentionally is a sign of the apocalypse, no?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  13. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    RH Guest

    Make sure you file your complaint with the proper
    people. The complaint manager is Helen Waite. So when
    you get ready to file the complaint...go to Helen Waite.
    Or....check with Punjab...he'll know how to get into
    testking.

    RH, Jul 1, 2004
  14. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Consultant Guest

    why did you kick my dog?

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  15. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Consultant Guest

    it's the end of the world as we know it

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  16. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Doom Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > it's the end of the world as we know it

    and I feel fine

    Doom, Jul 1, 2004
  17. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Doom Guest

    Who's calling please?

    Doom, Jul 1, 2004
  18. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Consultant Guest

    im calling from down the street

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  19. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Consultant Guest

    Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign
    towers. Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself
    churn. Locking in, uniforming, book burning, blood
    letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
    Light a candle, light a votive. Step down, step down.
    Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh, this means no
    fear cavalier. Renegade steer clear! A tournament,
    tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions,
    offer me alternatives and I decline.

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  20. CITIZEN OF INDIA

    Doom Guest