Competitive rates for Voip Telephony

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by LuGuEx, Apr 2, 2007.

  1. LuGuEx

    LuGuEx Guest

    Best quality and 10 minutes of free termination so you can do proofs
    right now. Open your free account (without compromise) just clicking
    here http://www.ahatelcom.com/testeo.html

    Here you have some of aur rates:

    93 Afghanistan Other 0,2337
    213 Algeria Other 0,0891
    376 Andorra Other 0,0361
    244 Angola Other 0,1525
    1264 Anguilla Other 0,1396
    1268555 Antigua Barbuda shared cost 0,1357
    5411 Argentina Buenos Aires 0,0081
    54230 Argentina Central 0,0146
    54221 Argentina La Plata 0,0089
    549 Argentina Mobile 0,0518
    374 Armenia Other 0,0713
    29799 Aruba Mobile 0,2147
    297 Aruba Other 0,1102
    614 Australia Mobile 0,1159
    61 Australia Other 0,0155
    973900 Bahrain Premium 0,0863
    88031 Bangladesh Chittagong 0,0316
    1246250 Barbados Mobile 0,2040
    1246 Barbados Other 0,1178
    59144 Bolivia Cochabamba 0,0501
    59122 Bolivia La Paz 0,0483
    5917 Bolivia Mobile 0,1160
    591 Bolivia Other 0,0805
    59133 Bolivia Santa Cruz 0,0495
    55311 Brazil Belo Horizonte 0,0161
    55169 Brazil Mobile 0,1176
    1204 Canada NPA 204 Manitoba 0,0078
    1 Estados Unidos 0,0089
    569 Chile Mobile 0,1639
    56 Chile Other 0,0215
    86 China All 0,0072
    57 Colombia 0,0319
    1767 Dominica Other 0,1263
    1809201 Dominican Republic Mobile 0,1265
    5049 Honduras Mobile 0,2124
    504 Honduras Other 0,1691
    521999 Mexico Equal Access Mobile 0,1850
    5233 Mexico Guadalajara 0,0153
    52477 Mexico Leon 0,0181
    5255 Mexico Mexico City 0,0144
    51849 Peru Mobile 0,1628
    51 Peru 0,0299
    3491 Spain Madrid 0,0076
    346 Spain Mobile 0,1450
    58416 Venezuela Mobile 0,1581
    58 Venezuela Other 0,0276

    If you want to see a complete table of our rates just clic in the
    folowing link http://www.ahatelcom.com/A-Z_Wholesale_Premium_Ahatelcom.rar

    Our direct routes::

    España Mobile 0.1250 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:72 % ACD:
    8 min
    Argentina Mobile 0.045 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:79 % ACD:
    12 min
    Chile Mobile 0.105 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:73 %
    ACD: 6 min
    Mexico Mobile 0.152 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:68 % ACD:
    7 min

    Greetings,

    Luis Enrique Jaimes Villan
    Sales Manager Ahatelcom
    Ahatelcom Communications
    MSN:
    Email:
    Telephone: (591) 22452397
    Mobile: 59170526444

    LuGuEx, Apr 2, 2007

  2. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "LuGuEx" <> wrote in message
    > Best quality and 10 minutes of free termination so you
    > can do proofs right now. Open your free account (without
    > compromise) just clicking

    [snip]

    Abuse reported.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 3, 2007

  3. LuGuEx

    SteveC Guest

    On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 01:32:16 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Abuse reported.
    >
    >Ivor

    LOL !
    It's a losing battle... I gave up with them a long time ago mate.

    Steve

    SteveC, Apr 3, 2007
  4. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <SteveC> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 01:32:16 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Abuse reported.
    >>
    >>Ivor
    >>

    > LOL !
    > It's a losing battle... I gave up with them a long time ago mate.

    I'd rather fight a losing battle than not fight at all. Giving in is
    giving up. At least I try, which is more than some do.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 3, 2007
  5. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:06:03 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><SteveC> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 01:32:16 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Abuse reported.
    >>>
    >>>Ivor
    >>>

    >> LOL !
    >> It's a losing battle... I gave up with them a long time ago mate.

    >I'd rather fight a losing battle than not fight at all. Giving in is
    >giving up. At least I try, which is more than some do.
    >
    >Ivor

    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
[...]

    , Apr 3, 2007
  6. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
    posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 3, 2007
  7. LuGuEx

    Jono Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote on 03/04/2007 :
    > You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
    > posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.
    >
    > Ivor

    has has?

    Jono, Apr 3, 2007
  8. LuGuEx

    Rob Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
    > posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

    Hopefully it won't be confused between 'has' and 'as' like 'Chav'ox is :)

    Rob

    Rob, Apr 3, 2007
  9. LuGuEx

    Rob Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote on 03/04/2007 :
    > > You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
    > > posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.
    > >
    > > Ivor

    > has has?

    Whoops, you beat me to it!

    Rob

    Rob, Apr 3, 2007
  10. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:45:48 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
    >posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

    You stop prating around like a damned idiot going on and on and on
    regarding spammers and spam and also stop throwing the charter down
    peoples throat when they post anything that you personally object to
    You do not own this FORUM and never will .
    I am not the only one here who objects to you going on about spam and
    spammers and none of us likes seeing spam but all except you have
    learned to live with it .

    , Apr 3, 2007
  11. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:45:48 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
    >>posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

    > You stop prating around like a damned idiot going on and on and on

    Hmm, better make that two words repeated more than once.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 3, 2007
  12. LuGuEx

    Henry Hooray Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:45:48 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
    >>posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

    > You stop prating around like a damned idiot going on and on and on
    > regarding spammers and spam and also stop throwing the charter down
    > peoples throat when they post anything that you personally object to
    > You do not own this FORUM and never will .
    > I am not the only one here who objects to you going on about spam and
    > spammers and none of us likes seeing spam but all except you have
    > learned to live with it .

    You seem to be happy to live with spammers. Most of us are not.

    If you were really smart then you would be happy to live with those who
    don't share your enthusiasm for spammers. Because, let's face it, you are in
    a pretty unusual situation: you are happy with spammers, but not with
    anti-spammers.

    Conversely, you could just grow up.

    Henry Hooray, Apr 3, 2007
  13. LuGuEx

    Sock Puppet Guest

    "Henry Hooray" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I am not the only one here who objects to you going on about spam and
    >> spammers and none of us likes seeing spam but all except you have
    >> learned to live with it .

    > You seem to be happy to live with spammers.

    Probably because if there were no spammers, poor old Ron would never get any
    mail. And I do believe he actually lives with Anthony. I have no idea
    whether or not he is a spammer.

    Sock Puppet, Apr 3, 2007
  14. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:05:05 +0100, "Henry Hooray"
    <> wrote:

    >If you were really smart then you would be happy to live with those who
    >don't share your enthusiasm for spammers. Because, let's face it, you are in
    >a pretty unusual situation: you are happy with spammers, but not with
    >anti-spammers.

    I am not happy with spammers at all but I would sooner see a few odd
    spams than Ivor bleating on and on about them and also his precious
    damned charter like an old women . It time he got it into his skull
    people WILL post what they want to any forum they want to post to and
    they do not give a toss about what he or I or anyone else thinks .
    Name me one other person who goes on like a raving lunatic about
    spamers and spams and forum charters like Ivor does in this or any
    other forum .
    Mind you he is a radio ham and that lot really do go one like old
    women on the ham radio frequencies which I tune into occasionally with
    a scanner just for a laugh .
    >Conversely, you could just grow up.

    I grew up along time ago along with learning how to totally ignore
    what I do not want read or hear in news forums and other forms of
    communication without going on and on about the subject to the
    annoyance of others here and elsewhere .
    In fact I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know .

    , Apr 3, 2007
  15. LuGuEx

    Rob Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Name me one other person who goes on like a raving lunatic about
    > spamers and spams and forum charters like Ivor does in this or any
    > other forum .

    I could name one lunatic who goes on and on almost every time Ivor posts.

    > Mind you he is a radio ham and that lot really do go one like old
    > women on the ham radio frequencies which I tune into occasionally with
    > a scanner just for a laugh .
    > >Conversely, you could just grow up.

    > I grew up along time ago along with learning how to totally ignore
    > what I do not want read or hear in news forums and other forms of
    > communication without going on and on about the subject to the
    > annoyance of others here and elsewhere .

    So why can't you ignore Ivor and his opinions, and save yourself the bother
    of copy and pasting trash?
    Think of the time you'd save yourself, but then, you've probably got nothing
    better to do all day.

    Rob

    Rob, Apr 4, 2007
  16. LuGuEx

    alexd Guest

    wrote:

    > Name me one other person who goes on like a raving lunatic about
    > spamers and spams and forum charters like Ivor does

    I could name you someone "who goes on like a raving lunatic about" Sipgate
    whenever it gets a mention.

    > in this or any other forum .

    ^^^^^

    Careful, he'll have you for that!

    > In fact I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know .

    Alas, how to use a news client doesn't seem to be one of them.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    18:58:03 up 5 days, 10:45, 2 users, load average: 0.05, 0.28, 0.22

    alexd, Apr 4, 2007
  17. LuGuEx

    SteveC Guest

    On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:01:12 +0100, alexd <>
    wrote:

    >> in this or any other forum .

    > ^^^^^
    >
    >Careful, he'll have you for that!

    LOL!!!
    If you are referring to Ivor, then yes! - I unfortunately used the
    word "forum" in another post by mistake, and was diligently
    informed!!

    SteveC, Apr 4, 2007
  18. LuGuEx

    Paul Cupis Guest

    SteveC wrote:
    > On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:01:12 +0100, alexd <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> in this or any other forum .

    >> ^^^^^
    >>
    >> Careful, he'll have you for that!

    > LOL!!!
    > If you are referring to Ivor, then yes! - I unfortunately used the
    > word "forum" in another post by mistake, and was diligently
    > informed!!

    Incorrectly, unfortunately, as the OED and FOLDOC clearly show that a
    newsgroup is a type of forum. Ivors private language/dictionary does
    seem to differ, however.

    Paul Cupis, Apr 4, 2007
  19. LuGuEx

    Dave Higton Guest

    In message <>
    wrote:

    > I am not happy with spammers at all but I would sooner see a few odd
    > spams than Ivor bleating on and on about them and also his precious
    > damned charter like an old women . It time he got it into his skull
    > people WILL post what they want to any forum they want to post to and
    > they do not give a toss about what he or I or anyone else thinks .
    > Name me one other person who goes on like a raving lunatic about
    > spamers and spams and forum charters like Ivor does in this or any
    > other forum .

    I'll translate your "goes on like a raving lunatic" to something
    more realistic, along the lines of "tries to get users of the
    group to abide by its charter" which is of course the correct
    thing to do, so that the group doesn't descend into chaos and
    become meaningless.

    Then: yes, there are several other people I'm aware of who try
    to protect other newsgroups in the same way.

    Dave

    Dave Higton, Apr 4, 2007
  20. LuGuEx

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    alexd wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Name me one other person who goes on like a raving lunatic about
    >> spamers and spams and forum charters like Ivor does

    > I could name you someone "who goes on like a raving lunatic about" Sipgate
    > whenever it gets a mention.
    >
    >> in this or any other forum .

    > ^^^^^
    >
    > Careful, he'll have you for that!
    >
    >> In fact I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know .

    > Alas, how to use a news client doesn't seem to be one of them.

    Nice sig BTW ;-)

    From one of my mail server boxes :p

    21:09:43 up 145 days, 9:30, 1 user, load average: 0.21, 0.17, 0.16

    Desk Rabbit, Apr 4, 2007