    Which of the seven heavens / Was responsible her smile /
    Wouldn't be sure but attested / That, whoever it was, a god /
    Worth kneeling-to for a while / Had tabernacled and rested.

    Frederick Williams, Nov 7, 2009

  2. Frederick Williams

    Mike Easter Guest

    Frederick Williams wrote:

    > I think I've got two or more Javas competing on my computer.

    You forgot to mention your OS or its version and how you 'achieved' your
    Java. You also forgot to mention what trouble you are having or what
    troubleshooting you have done, or what you see in Add/Remove Programs or
    whether you have a Java control panel.

    > How can I
    > clear things out and just install one?

    Sun has a tool to help you evaluate your Java
    http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp Do I have Java?

    That tool/gizmo at http://snipurl.com/t4as7 is a detecter to tell you
    what you have.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 7, 2009

  3. Frederick Williams

    VanguardLH Guest

    Frederick Williams wrote:

    > I think I've got two or more Javas competing on my computer. How can I
    > clear things out and just install one?

    How do you normally uninstall programs in your unidentified OS?

    VanguardLH, Nov 7, 2009
  4. Frederick Williams

    Spin Guest

    "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    "How do you normally uninstall programs in your unidentified OS?"

    LOL

    Spin, Nov 7, 2009
  5. Mike Easter wrote:

    > Frederick Williams wrote:
    >
    > > I think I've got two or more Javas competing on my computer.

    > You forgot to mention your OS or its version and how you 'achieved' your
    > Java. You also forgot to mention what trouble you are having or what
    > troubleshooting you have done, or what you see in Add/Remove Programs or
    > whether you have a Java control panel.
    >
    > > How can I
    > > clear things out and just install one?

    > Sun has a tool to help you evaluate your Java
    > http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp Do I have Java?
    >
    > That tool/gizmo at http://snipurl.com/t4as7 is a detecter to tell you
    > what you have.

    Thank you. I will look at those links before answering your questions.

    Frederick Williams, Nov 8, 2009