    Does anyone know a compatible DVD Decoder for 64bit?

    Thanks
    MouseSnob
    =?Utf-8?B?TW91c2VTbm9i?=, Jul 2, 2005

  2. From NoNoBadDog!
    In order to add MPEG-2 to WMP you must install DVD playback software such as
    WinDVD.
    I know of no "free" decoders that work very well.

    Bobby
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TW91c2VTbm9i?=

    DKI Guest

    There a few you can choose from

    Cyberlink Power DVD 6 (My favorite)
    Intervideo WinDVD 7

    Both are 32bit but will work

    DKI, Jul 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TW91c2VTbm9i?=

    wewa Guest

    Re: Compatible 64bit DVD Decoder? - Yes

    Hello,

    You can find this topic addressed a week ago. Search for dated 6/24 and
    subject 'dvd player?'

    I have the last post, and mentioned that nvidia dvd decoder (free trial
    download) is working nicely for me...

    wewa, Jul 3, 2005