  1. Upon loading several PC games I receive an error message that it is not
    compatible with the current Windows Edition.

    Is there a remedy for this?

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFucyBOaWV1d291ZHQ=?=, Feb 7, 2006

  2. You could try compatibility mode, check properties of the executable,
    Compatibility tab and select a version of Windows the game is designed to
    run on. Also check the manufacturers website to find out if there updates or
    known incompatibility issues with this version of Windows.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 7, 2006