    Thank you,
    Eric

    , Sep 14, 2006

  2. Microsoft Office Access and Access databases works just fine on Windows x64,
    if that is what you meant "Access BD). For more complex databases that
    utilize a ODBC driver, you need a native 64 bit version, also the Office
    Document Writer needs to be 64 bit to work on 64-bit Windows.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    where can I find OBDC driver 64 bit version ?

    it seem that Microsoft stop the support for Access databases.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > Microsoft Office Access and Access databases works just fine on Windows x64,
    > if that is what you meant "Access BD). For more complex databases that
    > utilize a ODBC driver, you need a native 64 bit version, also the Office
    > Document Writer needs to be 64 bit to work on 64-bit Windows.
    > --
    > Andre
    > Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > We plan to migrate our software to a 64 bits version. We use an Acces
    > > BD. So, I want to know if it is possible to read an Acces BD 32 bits
    > > with an application 64 bits. Which kind of problem should I pay
    > > attention ?
    > >
    > > Does MS plan to support Access BD files 32 bits with the 64 bits
    > > version of Office ?
    > >
    > > Thank you,
    > > Eric

    , Sep 15, 2006