    requirements for each XP version?
    Thanks in advance,
    Shamir
    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhbWlyIFphbGtpbg==?=, May 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhbWlyIFphbGtpbg==?=

    Rick Guest

    I don't think your CPU is 64-bit capable. To the best of my knowledge
    it is not an EM64T and especially if you have had it for more that a
    year. Intel 64-bit EM64T CPUs only came on the market last summer.

    Rick, May 19, 2005

  3. Any Intel process in 600 series is EM64T enabled. As for software, that
    depends on the developer, you also have to make sure it has a 32 bit
    installer. Hardware drivers have to be specifically 64 bit to work with XP
    Pro 64 bit. Specific hardware includes SATA drivers and Video cards (those
    are just 2 of the problem hardware) for users migrating to x64.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 19, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhbWlyIFphbGtpbg==?=

    wewa Guest

    aside from x64, keep in mind pinnacle products are highly buggy and
    unstable.
    from their consumer products all the way up. I dont really know how they won
    an emmy...but neither do i understand 'sex and the city.'

    even on the cleanest freshest systems, i always have to try and do all patch
    updates and keep it clean, just to keep it alive...

    wewa, May 20, 2005
  5. Well, It's nice to hear, next time I'll have to search for a system I will
    consider your response. Do you have any another recommendations (such as for
    Canopus, Vegas...)?
    Thans again,
    Shamir

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhbWlyIFphbGtpbg==?=, May 20, 2005