    commercial security products (firewalls, ids's, AV's, etc.)?
    Thanks.
    Giovanni
    GRL, Aug 22, 2004

  2. GRL

    Anonymous Guest

    "GRL" <> wrote in news::

    > here (or are there) a (some) site(s) where I can find comparison(s) of
    > commercial security products (firewalls, ids's, AV's, etc.)?

    For antivirus, firewalls, IDS and VPNs etc:
    www.check-mark.com
    http://www.icsalabs.com/

    For antivirus only:
    www.virusbtn.com
    http://www.avtest.org/

    --
    The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
    If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

    Visit my computer security website!
    http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu
    and
    http://privacy-protection.no-ip.com