    about 10 from its App Store.

    Makes you wonder which lot of customers needs more protection from their own
    developers, doesn’t it...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 5, 2011

  2. In message <ikstaj$cts$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > Just a thought, but for every app that Google has had to dump from its
    > Android Market for violating the Ts & Cs, Apple has probably thrown out
    > about 10 from its App Store.
    >
    > Makes you wonder which lot of customers needs more protection from their own
    > developers, doesn’t it...

    Translation:

    I promote Linux, and I told you all that Android is Linux.
    <http://groups.google.com/group/nz.comp/msg/335f8304134a1447>

    In the news...
    More than 50 Android apps found infected with rootkit malware
    As many as 200,000 Android devices could have been infected.
    <http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2011/mar/02/android-market-apps-malware>
    <http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/03/01/the-mother-of-all-android-malware-has-arrived-stolen-apps-released-to-the-market-that-root-your-phone-steal-your-data-and-open-backdoor/>

    What spin can I put on this? What allegations can I fling at its
    competition?
    Lawrence D'Oublespeak, Mar 5, 2011