    (particularly for Com+).

    TIA,
    Pete B.
    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBCLg==?=, Dec 7, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBCLg==?=

    Eric Guest

    Pete B. wrote:

    > I already passed 70-315 and 70-316 with scores around 850. I've
    > being studying for a while for 70-320. I always use Transcender for
    > my preparation. Without breaking NDA, can anyone compare 70-320
    > with these two other tests I already passed (especially regarding
    > complexity

    more difficult. I thought this was the weakest of the various
    transcenders exams. It's not a bad learning tool, but it's not very
    close to the real exam.

    Of course, there's fewer indivual topics on the 320 (compared with
    315), so it can be easier to study because you don't have to focus on a
    lot of different things.

    Eric
    Eric, Dec 7, 2004

  3. The breadth of this topic is quite large (ASP.NET/IIS, COM/COM+, Inperop, WS,
    Remoting, ADO.NET, XML/DOM) and the depth required is deep. So I feel more
    comfortable with a single focused topic (315 or 316) at least there is a
    common thread linking the technologies together making it easier to study.
    This is going to be a challenge.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV3QXVzc2ll?=, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Thanks Eric and Andrew!

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBCLg==?=, Dec 8, 2004