    set myself a tight deadline to sit the exam so I don't want to waste time
    going over my study notes from 70-271 again if they aren't going to be
    relevant.

    XP Amateur, Apr 22, 2006

  2. XP Amateur

    barney boy Guest

    having just sat both exams i found that the overlap was about 20% so it pays
    to read your previous notes, i found 272 easier because i use word outlook
    and ie6 on a daily basis as do most people but dont set group policies or
    ntfs permissions very often so had to study harder for 271
    --
    Barney

    Always looking for help in order to help others.

    barney boy, Apr 22, 2006

  3. Hi, Barney Brainy Boy,

    It is great to hear you have passed both exams as I am sitting my 70272
    very soon & is just starting to study 70 271. I would like to ask for
    your advice regarding the practice tests. I am testing my skills on the
    bundle crambook 70272 & 70271 plus the official course 70 272
    microsoft review suite cd questions.

    Can anyone tell me whether the cram book questions any where near the
    real exam questions or the microsoft review suite test questions are
    inline with the real 70 272 exam questions. I did the certquest plus
    the free test which mentioned earlier by the group.

    Someone told me about the transcender questions but they are very
    expensive. Altikiller questions? are they cheaper?? costs how much>>???
    I cant afford much after spending on the cram bundles.

    It would be great if I get some hints on the questions topics..much
    appreciated.Clock is really ticking..so much to learn...

    Regards

    Jane

    Fortunecookie, Apr 25, 2006
  4. XP Amateur

    barney boy Guest

    Jane the questions are similar to the test questions that you have been
    doing, it's very difficult to give you guidlines on the type of questions
    that you will get as they take them from a pool of some 2500 and they can be
    either scenario based or straight multiple choice. for the 272 make sure you
    are up to speed on outlook express, outlook word and ie6 and for the 271 look
    for your ip configuration, installation procedures , well you need to kinda
    know the book inside out really. if i can be of any help just ask. obviously
    i can't let you know any of the questions that i had but keep reading and
    writing the info down, believe me you will take it in.

    good luck

    Barney

    barney boy, Apr 26, 2006