    stated that:

    >http://www.pbase.com/image/200[*SLAP!*]

    Are either of those photos yours, Preddiot?

    Lionel, May 28, 2004

  2. Georgette Preddy

    JohnJ Guest

    Georgette Preddy wrote:

    > http://www.pbase.com/image/20042282/original
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/23843252/original

    To those familiar with pbase and are rational, you'll know that
    anybody can post photos whether amateur or professional and those
    images are not an indication of quality of equipment.

    To those unfamiliar with George/Georgette Preddy, please ignore his
    postings. If you read other postings by him you will find that
    he, for some reason, has a fetish against Canon. He is also
    extraordinarily pro Sigma/Foveon.

    JohnJ, May 28, 2004
  3. Georgette Preddy

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    Mick Sterbs, May 28, 2004
  4. Georgette Preddy

    gsum Guest

    gsum, May 28, 2004
  5. Georgette Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that "gsum" <> stated that:

    >Wow, a poor photograph taken with a Canon. You can do that with
    >a Hasselblad, Leica, Nikon or Contax. The real question is - Can
    >you take a good photograph with a Sigma?

    And if so, where are the Preddiot's good photographs?

    Lionel, May 28, 2004
  6. Charles Schuler, May 29, 2004
  7. Georgette Preddy

    Ray Fischer Guest