    is in Version 2.Can you please compare VS 2003 vs VS 2005
    and when MCSD .net using VS 2005 will available.

    Regards
    Faisal, Nov 18, 2004

  2. >Can you please compare VS 2003 vs VS 2005
    >and when MCSD .net using VS 2005 will available.

    sure, will do.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004

  3. Faisal

    Saga Guest

    Personally, I wouldn't wait. MS might have a VS2005
    exam one year from now, maybe two, then again, maybe
    more. Do you know when VS2005 will be out? Could
    be Jan 1, 2005 or maybe Dec 31 2005. When we asked
    an MS person when VS2005 was going to be released, he
    said that there was a clue in its name.

    Saga

    Saga, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Faisal

    Vipul Patel Guest

    There is no official word on when MCSD.NET for VS2005 is due, as VS2005 is
    expected only next year. I beleive that the certification exams tests more
    of your fundas and a little of VS2003 IDE in the current format. I would
    suggets that you go for it..

    Regards
    VIpul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 10, 2004