Compaq Presario 900Z Power Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by believeryes, Apr 4, 2007.

  1. believeryes

    believeryes Guest

    Hi guys,
    Yerstaday something weired happened to my laptop ( which has
    happened before too). It turns ON but just with a black screen. I
    removed the RAM and put it back in and it started working fine. It
    was
    working fine and then when i was going to sleep, i turned it off.
    This
    black screen problem happened before too and i did the same thing and
    it was working fine for a couple of years.

    Today when i try to turn it in back ON, it wotn power ON at all. I
    tried removing the RAM and putting it back i but no hope. The power
    light ( The AC Power) is working and it shows the light when i plug
    it
    power cord.

    I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here. I am
    really worried right now.

    Thanks a lot guys.

    believeryes, Apr 4, 2007

  2. believeryes

    Gazwad Guest

    believeryes <>, the piss-stained-scrounger and
    unblushing dicky-licker who likes revolting private arm exercise with
    water turkeys, and whose partner is a shag-bag with a soaking blurt,
    wrote in <>:
    > Hi guys,
    > Yerstaday something weired happened to my laptop ( which has
    > happened before too). It turns ON but just with a black screen. I
    > removed the RAM and put it back in and it started working fine. It
    > was
    > working fine and then when i was going to sleep, i turned it off.
    > This
    > black screen problem happened before too and i did the same thing and
    > it was working fine for a couple of years.
    >
    > Today when i try to turn it in back ON, it wotn power ON at all. I
    > tried removing the RAM and putting it back i but no hope. The power
    > light ( The AC Power) is working and it shows the light when i plug
    > it
    > power cord.
    >

    > I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here. I am
    > really worried right now.
    >

    > Thanks a lot guys.

    Remove the battery and shove it up your arse.

    HTH

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Apr 4, 2007